Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-09, 10:40 PM  
InstantBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellens2
Yeah, replacements are shipping! What condition are they in? Did you get a shipping notice or did they just show up?
They are pristine. They were shipped in a cardboard box, each DVD in an individual plastic sleeve. They were actually pretty loose/rattling around in the box, but the sleeves protected them just fine.

I did get a shipping notice, but the tracking number was wrong. It was just the same as the order number, not a legit UPS number with the 1Zetc.

I also chatted with a rep about a week ago to get a tracking number, and they gave me a USPS tracking number, which did not exist. So...I did get a notice, but the tracking info was bad.
InstantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 07:11 AM  
Rhonda

I was just able to check my replacements and everyone one of them is scratched. I will get with my coach and see what she says. This is a different problem than I had with the first set. the first set - no scratches but a couple workouts were dragging/pixelating so the coach got me a new set and everyone is scratched.

I got the full set, books, band, etc.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 07:22 AM  
stephanie_932

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantBlue
They are pristine. They were shipped in a cardboard box, each DVD in an individual plastic sleeve. They were actually pretty loose/rattling around in the box, but the sleeves protected them just fine.

I did get a shipping notice, but the tracking number was wrong. It was just the same as the order number, not a legit UPS number with the 1Zetc.

I also chatted with a rep about a week ago to get a tracking number, and they gave me a USPS tracking number, which did not exist. So...I did get a notice, but the tracking info was bad.

I was just notified by my coach last night that she has ordered a 3rd set for me. First set was scratches and gunk, second set had no scratches at all, but several had the gunk. Let's hope that I get the DVDs in the plastic sleeves like you did for my 3rd set.
Old 01-15-09, 07:53 AM  
kathys
VF Supporter

Beachbody Customer Service Survey

I just filled out a customer service survey from Beachbody that I found in my e-mail this morning. My response indicated that while I was happy with the customer service I received (they listened to my concerns and responded quickly), I was unhappy that I received more defective product. I complained about the product and lack of quality control and told them I would no longer purchase BB products. At the end of the survey, there is a statement inviting you to e-mail comments to the VP of customer relations at this e-mail address:

surveyfeedback@beachbody.com
kathys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 08:14 AM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathys
I just filled out a customer service survey from Beachbody that I found in my e-mail this morning. My response indicated that while I was happy with the customer service I received (they listened to my concerns and responded quickly), I was unhappy that I received more defective product. I complained about the product and lack of quality control and told them I would no longer purchase BB products. At the end of the survey, there is a statement inviting you to e-mail comments to the VP of customer relations at this e-mail address:

Oh I received that email but deleted it. With so much email phishing, I just wasn't sure if it really was from BB.

felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 08:16 AM  
ellens2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathys
I received the survey last night. I also commented on the disappointment and delay in receiving replacement dvd's. It was bad enough that the first set was so bad but, now to wait nearly a month for replacements is ridiculous. Hopefully they read the comments.
Old 01-15-09, 08:44 AM  
Mommapew

I got that survey email last night too and found it funny that CLX wasn't one of the selections to indicate what was my most recent purchase? I had to pick other. Just thought it strange that they're doing a survey and don't even bother to update the questions to be more current.
Mommapew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 01:12 PM  
Gaylene

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantBlue

I received my replacement DVD's yesterday, exactly the same. Packaged separately in plastic sleeves, loose in cardboard box, shipped from Ohio. They're in perfect shape, no scratches, no gunk. Whew!
Gaylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 08:21 PM  
ellens2

So I called the 800 number that eastblvd posted and spoken to a very nice American lady. She was a bit surprised when she read through the history of my order. She put me on hold for a couple of minutes than came back to tell me they are refunding the shipping on my order. Unfortunately, there is currently no date for when these will be available. She said at least one of the components is unavailable and they do not have a date for it's availability. I told her I didn't need another set of the books and would just take the dvd's (as others have received). She told me they were not allowed to split the components and she didn't have the information available to her as to what was unavailable. So, if you are also waiting for replacements, it could be awhile.
Old 01-22-09, 07:43 PM  
ellens2

I had received a shipping notice on Monday from Beachbody shipping. I assumed it was for my replacement dvd's. What came today (via 2nd day air) was the free copy of Tony's one on one they promised me for all the delays. All they did was place a label on the cardboard sleeve! So, I now have a copy of plyo legs.

I called again tonight for a status and the rep discovered a problem with my order which is why it hasn't shipped yet. She asked if there was anything else she could send me since I've been so patient. So I'm also now getting dvd 7 and she threw in a jar of their recovery drink. She said inventory is starting to arrive but, they have no estimated delivery dates yet.

Tags
clx