Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-08, 08:21 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni
Come on everybody , cave in ! I already preordered this and it's pretty cheap ( I know I'm evil )
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk
You enabling s, you.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 07:41 AM  
yoni

Mary now has Creative core & upper body , I can't believe it , I just recieved my 3rd order from her , I should have waited a littel bit and I would order it from her too and cancel my DD preorder. should I do that anyway or wait a few weeks ? I guess I should wait , it's still cheaper at DD . I hate when these things happen!
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Shop...oClipTabAnchor
yoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 08:53 AM  
Lily530

Quote:
Mary now has Creative core & upper body , I can't believe it , I just recieved my 3rd order from her , I should have waited a littel bit and I would order it from her too and cancel my DD preorder. should I do that anyway or wait a few weeks ? I guess I should wait , it's still cheaper at DD . I hate when these things happen!
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Shop...oClipTabAnchor
Oh thank you!!!!!!! I'm off to order now. I couldn't stand to wait another few weeks so I'd order it now.
Lily530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 08:58 AM  
yoni

LIly , if I won't cave and order it from Mary too please tell us how you like it .
Old 12-08-08, 11:28 AM  
Gaylene

Yoni, you enabled me to buy this and you don't have it yourself ? Evil! I love it, BTW. It's tough but doable, and the addition of the counterposes are what makes this practice so good for me. I'm not a big fan of Shiva's "Creative Core" (I prefer Ana Forrest if I want yoga which includes core strengthening, but the upper body practice by itself is a big winner for me. People who prefer more variety and don't like repetition may not care for this, but I loved how Shiva made this progressively more difficult, and was surprised how quickly the time passed, even though my arms were shaking at the end. It's definitely not for those who have wrist problems though.Get it now Yoni!
Gaylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 11:37 AM  
yoni

Hi Gaylene , how did you get yours so fast ? I really want it , but I already preordered from DD where it's very cheap , I just ordered from Mary last week and I can't really justify ordering this DVD alone. if only there was another thing I wanted from totalfitnessdvds right now well , I can wait a month (I hope so).
Old 12-08-08, 12:07 PM  
Gaylene

Oh, Yoni, I couldn't resist and ordered from www.acaciacatalog.com way back when you first posted about it!
Gaylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 12:42 PM  
yoni

Oh , right , they don't ship internationally , so that's basically why I still don't have it. though when Fluid Power was available only at Acacia half a year before everywhere else , I asked a nice vfer to buy it and send it to me.
Old 12-08-08, 12:50 PM  
Lily530

Quote:
LIly , if I won't cave and order it from Mary too please tell us how you like it .
It's already out for shipment...they're fast!
Lily530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 06:56 PM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

I wasn't going to order anything else this year but after watching the clip (thanks Yoni!) I just had to have it! I love Shiva and I love pushups!
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote