Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-06, 08:14 AM  
joeb

Turning 40--Supreme Pilates or Fluidity

I'm a long time lurker and have searched all of the threads on these two pieces of equipment.

Have any of you tried both and can you comment on which you prefer?

I do Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga and have been doing mat pilates using a circle and a ball. Will either machine make a huge difference for me or will it just take up room and be another place to spend money?

With Supreme Pilates, can you comment on the spring bands? Are these comfortable and smooth or choppy amd jerky. I have young children. So, when the machine isn't in use, is there an easy way to make the machine safe so that the kids can't hurt themselves?

I'm turning 40 this month -- so I'd like a new piece of equipment to help me stay young and healthy!

Thanks so much!
joeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06, 10:38 AM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

g

n
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 09:19 AM  
Dalise

Question on comparing SP & Fluidity

Since you have both Fluidity & Supreme Pilates maybe you could help me out. You recommended SP if you could only have one. I have watched both infomericials and the women's bodies in the Fluidity infomercial looked tighter, but I also like SP. I'm leaning at this time toward Fluidity.

What is the difference in the workouts and what parts of the body do they tighten. I need to lose about 35 lbs and my 50 year old body is flabby all over so I'm looking for tightening as well as weight loss.

I currently do 35-40 minutes on my treadmill, 3-4 times a week for aerobic workout, but really need to tighten up, so I'm looking for some guidance.

Appreciate your help.
Dalise is offline   Reply With Quote