Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-16-08, 09:08 PM  
ellaenchanted

still no clips from Tracey

So, I've seen the collage clips, but I like to view long clips to really get a feel for the workout. This is one thing I think Tracey really needs to improve on. Especially isnce she does pre-sales, you'd think she'd put up clips as soon as the DVDs were done. I appreciate the pictures of filming, but it's still not like seeing a bit of the final product. I don't why this is annoying me, but it is.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-08, 10:05 PM  
Fitstick

I'm surprised no one else has expressed being annoyed, I don't blame you. Tracey said that she would put clips up a long time ago and still nothing. I don't get it. I know that she is busy but she should keep her commitments.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-08, 10:18 PM  
afirmrose

Tracey had a death in the family, so she has not been on the boards this week.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-08, 11:34 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmrose
Well, I am truly sorry for Tracey's loss.

But, what I am talking about goes back a few weeks. During editing they could pull clips. And it also happened with her last series.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-08, 08:27 AM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmrose
I'm very sorry to hear of her loss. Thank you for letting us know. I'm greatly looking forward to Strike Zone, but I totally understand if she has to take care of other issues right now.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-08, 09:14 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted
So, I've seen the collage clips, but I like to view long clips to really get a feel for the workout. This is one thing I think Tracey really needs to improve on. Especially isnce she does pre-sales, you'd think she'd put up clips as soon as the DVDs were done. I appreciate the pictures of filming, but it's still not like seeing a bit of the final product. I don't why this is annoying me, but it is.
There was a death this week but don't feel bad for asking about clips. They have been promised for months.

I came back to say, my original response sounded cold. While I'm sorry for the death in Tracey's family this week, I feel it is totally unrelated as to why there are no clips and that was what I was trying to say.
Old 05-17-08, 10:30 AM  
Tait
VF Supporter

Tracey's FIL died and she will be out of town for several more weeks. She really is trying to get to everything but sometimes things happen.
Old 05-17-08, 10:37 AM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonH
I'm very sorry to hear of her loss. Thank you for letting us know. I'm greatly looking forward to Strike Zone, but I totally understand if she has to take care of other issues right now.
Carol is working hard to get Strike Zone to us as quickly as possible.
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-08, 10:53 AM  
Vee

I read about the death in her family at her forum. I did not know it was her FIL. I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she takes the time and space to support her family and feel supported by them in turn.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-08, 11:51 AM  
sherry7899

I am very sorry about the death in Tracy's family. I can be patient and wait for clips-other things are certainly more important right now.

Take care,
Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote