Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-16, 11:35 AM  
ncl

? about Tracy Anderson rebounder/trampoline cardio 2.0 workout

So, there used to be a Tracy Anderson workout on Youtube for the rebounder or trampoline called Cardio 2.0. It was a 30 minute workout on the rebounder and my all time FAVORITE rebounder workout.

It seems they have removed it from Youtube for copyright issues. I am pretty sure it used to be available on DVD, but I can't find that either. She has a total body trampoline workout which is 30 minutes of muscular structure and only 10 minutes or so of rebounding. I ordered, but am disappointed and will send back (I don't really care about the muscular structure work).

Anyone know where I can find that Cardio 2.0 on DVD and does anyone know what it is called in DVD form? I don't see it in her store. BUMMED!
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-16, 02:37 PM  
LaCatrina

Hmmm.... If my memory doesn't fail me, there are three Tracy rebounder videos: a free one she posted herself, filmed live (everybody said it was in Tel-Aviv), then there's one where she's wearing pink looser pants that was part of one of hte continuity sets, and the total trampoline workout, where she's wearing red plaid pants

Is it possible that your DVD is defective? I have that one, and the trampoline part is over 22-25 min long, not 10 min. But if you don't use the toning part then it's possibly a waste of money

I think the continuity trampoline video is only available when you purchase that set of continuity, and it sometimes pops up in the Gilt sales. You might also want to keep an eye on ebay for an used copy.

If you want a good and short trampoline workout, Hamelin has a 30 min one with great music, and a 90 min one that includes some intervals with light weights for the upper body. If you don't mind the unpolished production (much like Tracy's Tel-Aviv video) then I think you might like them
Old 07-02-16, 02:43 PM  
horsemom2

I sent you a PM about your question.
25 minutes of bouncing on the Total Body DVD

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-16, 08:59 PM  
ncl

So, I am not talking about the Tel Aviv one, but speaking of that, the Tel Aviv is only available in parts 1 and 2 equalling about 20 minutes or so and I thought previously it was one 30 minute video.

I am talking about the one where she is in the pink looser pants, an actual video that happened to be on youtube. She does a little intro at the beginning about finally doing the trampoline video and how you can't do the trampoline pregnant but that you can use it for dance cardio if you can't do dance cardio, etc. That is my favorite one. I miss it. I bought it back in the day but sent it back because it was on youtube already...wish I had not done that.

The video i have now looks like it has 2 section of trampoline stuff, one, that is called trampoline front, and one is called trampoline back. They are both about 12 minutes. I thought they were the same, but perhaps thy are not. Still, would rather have 30 minutes of continous trampolining.
Old 07-03-16, 01:02 PM  
ncl

I did the trampoline section from the Total Body DVD (where she is in the red plaid capris)...I did both 12 minute sections. They are not the same. My overall impression....MEH. The other one is much more fun. Anyone got a copy they want to sell?
Old 07-03-16, 01:07 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncl View Post
So, there used to be a Tracy Anderson workout on Youtube for the rebounder or trampoline called Cardio 2.0. It was a 30 minute workout on the rebounder and my all time FAVORITE rebounder workout.

It seems they have removed it from Youtube for copyright issues. I am pretty sure it used to be available on DVD, but I can't find that either. She has a total body trampoline workout which is 30 minutes of muscular structure and only 10 minutes or so of rebounding. I ordered, but am disappointed and will send back (I don't really care about the muscular structure work).

Anyone know where I can find that Cardio 2.0 on DVD and does anyone know what it is called in DVD form? I don't see it in her store. BUMMED!
That's my favorite trampoline workout I bought it from her site years ago. It's called Tracy Anderson's Mini-Trampoline Workout. You might check Ebay. I have not seen it anywhere else lately. Or maybe someone here would sell it to you???
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-16, 01:19 PM  
ncl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Girl View Post
That's my favorite trampoline workout I bought it from her site years ago. It's called Tracy Anderson's Mini-Trampoline Workout. You might check Ebay. I have not seen it anywhere else lately. Or maybe someone here would sell it to you???
Yes, it is a good one. Thanks for the name, but still can't find it.