Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-10, 03:50 PM  
kirov2

I feel better about my on-line purchase now...

And if the package gets me to do Pilates on a consistent basis, it will be worth it in the end to me no matter what I pay for it.
kirov2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-10, 05:15 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I thought maybe I was losing it after seeing everyone saying it's still 3 payments of $29.95. I remember double checking during the informercial, too. I just called the number that showed during the informercial (of course I wrote it down) and the recording said 2 payment of $29.95 plus $14.95 shipping, which is on the steep side.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-10, 05:31 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmee57 View Post
I thought maybe I was losing it after seeing everyone saying it's still 3 payments of $29.95. I remember double checking during the informercial, too. I just called the number that showed during the informercial (of course I wrote it down) and the recording said 2 payment of $29.95 plus $14.95 shipping, which is on the steep side.
How about sharing the phone number?
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-10, 05:35 PM  
Severen

Though I'm not interesting in buying the package, I'd like to see the infomercial. All they ever play in my neck of the woods is are the Insanity and P90X programs over and over (and over and over and over) again.

/rant
Old 01-17-10, 05:35 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirov2 View Post
I feel better about my on-line purchase now...

And if the package gets me to do Pilates on a consistent basis, it will be worth it in the end to me no matter what I pay for it.
That's the main thing - enjoy your new toy!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-10, 09:53 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirov2 View Post
I haven't been able to tune into the infomercial. I ordered my package online through the Winsor website. Will be really disappointed if I end up paying 1/3 more than those ordering by phone via the informercial's instructions. Doesn't seem fair if that's really the case.

Maybe this is what Collage Video meant when they said that different price configurations are being tested?
I think you may be right and they are testing different price configurations. I didn't mean to make you feel disappointed, and I'm glad you're not! I was just sharing what I thought was exciting news, at least it was exciting to me. Enjoy the kit. Look forward to hearing your impressions.
Old 01-17-10, 10:43 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
So what's the number?
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-10, 11:01 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Oooops. 1-800-983-1679.
Old 01-18-10, 12:43 PM  
kirov2

Quote:
I think you may be right and they are testing different price configurations. I didn't mean to make you feel disappointed, and I'm glad you're not! I was just sharing what I thought was exciting news, at least it was exciting to me. Enjoy the kit. Look forward to hearing your impressions.

Carmee57, thanks for your kind words. And I am excited because my new order-process confirmation states that I can expect shipping within 7-10 days! Faster than I originally expected! Am looking forward to exchanging impressions with others!
kirov2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-10, 10:32 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I can't wait!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mari winsor, pilates band, pilatesstick, winsor slimming pilates