Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-10-10, 02:25 PM  
Honeydew

New Mari Winsor infomercial...

has anyone seen this? I think this is new cause I haven't seen it before. It kind of looks like the pilates stick that was talked about here a few months ago. anyway, just wondering if anyone has this yet? You can see what I"m talking about at winsorslim.com feedback appreciated thanks!!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 03:16 PM  
juberann

HMMM, looks interesting I havn't seen the informercial but popped over to check out the website and her new system. I really like Mari but I feel,for what you get in this package, the price is way too steep plus yet another gadget I am SO sick of silly gadgets I could scream. I think for $90.00 there should be a couple more workouts included.
Will be interested in hearing reviews on this series. I myself have my eye on purchasing some Classical Stretch workouts so I'll pass on this for now (at least until the price comes down).

Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 03:25 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Normally I'd be excited for new Maris but I'm not too keen on door handle attachment gizmos.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 08:18 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Normally I'd be excited for new Maris but I'm not too keen on door handle attachment gizmos.
Me either, but this doesn't look like a door handle attachment.

ETA : It's not http://www.winsorslim.com/drtv/ecs/learn-pilates.html

I'm not really interested, though. There was a Danskin one alot like this that I never got either, and I've seen others like it. It's nothing new, really.
Old 01-10-10, 09:18 PM  
Honeydew

Wondering if the supreme pilates dvds could be used with it...although I like supreme pilates...it's just a pain to me to have to set it up and take it down everytime I want to use it. something more portable sounds nice.
Old 01-10-10, 09:30 PM  
IvysMom

after reading a certain recent thread, i could just see someone injurying themselves w/that & trying to sue!
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-10, 09:52 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

This actually looks like something I would enjoy. I love Mari's Buns & Thigh Sculpting with the band. I would like to see clips of the actual workouts, did I miss that on the website? $90 is out of my range right now, though.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-10, 10:33 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmee57 View Post
This actually looks like something I would enjoy. I love Mari's Buns & Thigh Sculpting with the band. I would like to see clips of the actual workouts, did I miss that on the website? $90 is out of my range right now, though.
Same here. I kinda like gadgets and this looks neat. The price is beyond me also. It says the video clip is coming soon--I'd like to see it--I haven't seen the infomercial yet....I like Mari
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-10, 11:48 AM  
Getfit

I saw the informerical on Saturday and the DVDs look great and I even like the gadget but I am not going to fork out $100 for the set. As I was looking at the informercial I began thinking is this going to be the norm? Is every instructor going to put out $100 to $200 packages. I just want the DVDs. I wish they would stop creating workouts, kits and packages that are geared to the newbie exerciser. Some of us are gadget out.
Getfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-10, 01:36 PM  
Honeydew

This does look good as I am trying to get back into pilates. I still think I could use most of the supreme pilates dvds with this. anyone with supreme pilates want to chime in?

Tags
mari winsor, pilates band, pilatesstick, winsor slimming pilates