Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-09-09, 04:11 PM  
gtmrfc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
I tried Seasun's a couple of days ago and must say, I've met my match. It's going to be a workout I can only learn section by section. I wish it was chaptered so that you could go back to the new part she's teaching. It's chaptered by combo and there are about 3 or 4 sections to each combo. It looks like a blast once learned though. I think true positive reviews are going to take awhile, as the people who get frustrated easily will get rid of it and pan it. Those with patience will have their time cut out for them before they will post their reviews.

Seasun's timing with cues is excellent, but sometimes she'll make something that I've done before with another instructor seem really complex just by the way she cues it. She keeps cueing something in the second combo as a straddle, but you step 3 or 4 times on top of the step and hop off the opposing side. That to me is not a straddle. She says "straddle", and my foot automatically goes to the floor when it shouldn't! That was my biggest frustration.
I'll learn it eventually. In the past, I've noticed that if I take a bread from it (24 hours or so) it seems easier when I come back to it. I just get frustrated and am unable to learn anything. It's also a letdown when what I need is a good workout.
gtmrfc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, amy bento, cia, kimberly spreen, reviews, seasun zieger, tonya larson