Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-23-18, 05:00 PM  
isebelleg44

MyYogaWorks

If anyone subscribes I want to point out a wonderful instructor on the site, David Lynch. He is such a hoot and find myself laughing in his classes. Check him out.

I tried doing search here and only came up the Twin Peaks guy!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 09:18 PM  
katmom

Yes, David Lynch was a favorite of mine when I subscribed. I dropped this subscription as I was not using it which is why I should also drop Udaya.
Old 05-24-18, 07:59 AM  
Exercise Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
If anyone subscribes I want to point out a wonderful instructor on the site, David Lynch. He is such a hoot and find myself laughing in his classes. Check him out.

I tried doing search here and only came up the Twin Peaks guy!
Thanks for putting this out there. I love love this yoga site and I think all of their instructors so far have been amazing. Looking forward to trying one of his classes.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-18, 05:02 PM  
AnMrsDe

Hi Isebelle! How are you doing? I didn't realize you subscribed to MYW also! (Ahem, if you were still in our checkin, I would've known this, LOLOLOL!) JK.

I've done a class with David a couple years ago and one this morning (Pigeons, Eagles & Crow). You do need to get used to his demeanor a bit. I enjoyed the class but I must've showed my emotion when he had me repeat floating pigeon into chair 3 (or more) times and my kitty came rushing down the stairs to see what the clamor was!

I've really enjoyed MYW this past year and next month my subscription will be up. Unless they offer the incredible deal again, I will not be renewing.

Good to hear from you!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-18, 07:27 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Hi Isebelle! How are you doing? I didn't realize you subscribed to MYW also! (Ahem, if you were still in our checkin, I would've known this, LOLOLOL!) JK.

I've done a class with David a couple years ago and one this morning (Pigeons, Eagles & Crow). You do need to get used to his demeanor a bit. I enjoyed the class but I must've showed my emotion when he had me repeat floating pigeon into chair 3 (or more) times and my kitty came rushing down the stairs to see what the clamor was!

I've really enjoyed MYW this past year and next month my subscription will be up. Unless they offer the incredible deal again, I will not be renewing.

Good to hear from you!

Hey there! You chose a tough one! I have only done his level 2 classes. I know he is not for everyone, but sometimes I need some humor injected in my yoga. Rudy is funny too, but David has a different kind of humor.

MYW always has great deals, so you will be renewing again!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-18, 10:35 AM  
AnMrsDe

If any of you hear about some good yearly deals for MYW, would you please post the codes here? Thanks!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote