Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-16-17, 02:48 PM  
SuzieC

Blitzmatics and other Hamelin news

Posted on Hamelin's FB:

HDM 'happenings' ...so, what's happening with HDM etc. etc? Two Blitzmatics Series are being released. There's the basic Blitzmatics 'Basic' Series and there's the more 'technical' Blitzmatics Concept Series which has bosu, slant board, band work etc.
Blitz Basic is being released later this week. Blitz Concept will be available for preorder soon.
The majority of products in the HDM webshop are being removed within the next 3-4 weeks. There will be no sale as prices are already greatly reduced by 50% on the majority of the products. The only remaining products will be following: Blitzmatics Original, Blitzmatics Basic Series 1 (and the upcoming 2nd version), CardioTone G and the upcoming Blitzmatic Concept Series.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-17, 03:35 PM  
prettyinpink

Thanks for posting.

I wonder why he's removing the old stuff. Maybe because of the quality issues? I would be more likely to purchase more of his products if the video continues to be brighter like the other Blitzmatics, but I would be even more gong-ho if he would use a better mic and I could always hear him over the music.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-17, 03:37 PM  
starbelly

Interesting...

I preordered the last DMW series (6 months) in October and have only received 6 of the promised 12 workouts (2 in December, 2 in January, one in March, and one in April). I wonder if this means that the series is over. He seems to have discontinued the entire concept of DMW. While I like Blitzmatics, I also really enjoy DMW.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-17, 03:39 PM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
Thanks for posting.

I wonder why he's removing the old stuff. Maybe because of the quality issues? I would be more likely to purchase more of his products if the video continues to be brighter like the other Blitzmatics, but I would be even more gong-ho if he would use a better mic and I could always hear him over the music.
I think he has transformed the method so much that selling the old workouts might create brand confusion. I did Thighmatics 2 the other day and found that I definitely appreciate the lower reps of the Blitzmatic method. I do enjoy the "toys" as well. The slant board and Bosu really make a difference.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-17, 08:13 PM  
SuzieC

My question is, if I really love blitzmatics, are there any other programs I must get before they go away?
Old 05-16-17, 10:15 PM  
GinaXOXO

SO, which one is easiest and closer to 40 minutes?

Yeah--I'm looking for something that isn't hard. I use to thrive on the hard workouts--not I want easy.

Blitz 1?

I'm doing DMW--so far I like it. But, I can't understand what he is saying. I also hope he improves the quality just a little bit.
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-17, 08:41 AM  
Suzan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
Interesting...

I preordered the last DMW series (6 months) in October and have only received 6 of the promised 12 workouts (2 in December, 2 in January, one in March, and one in April). I wonder if this means that the series is over. He seems to have discontinued the entire concept of DMW. While I like Blitzmatics, I also really enjoy DMW.

They have said all the series will be finished with the promised workouts just behind schedule. I love DMW (esp the last 3 classes which incorporate Blitz training).

I have never had an issue hearing him.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-17, 09:05 AM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
My question is, if I really love blitzmatics, are there any other programs I must get before they go away?
SuzieC, which Blitzmatics are you loving? Thanks!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-17, 09:31 AM  
GinaXOXO

Adding: which series has the least floor work?? Aside from Ab work I don't like floor exercises (donkey type kicks).
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-17, 09:58 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Girl View Post
SuzieC, which Blitzmatics are you loving? Thanks!
Blitzmatics bootcamp is awesome as well as the cardiotone g and free cardiotone on YouTube

Tags
blitzmatics, hamelin d'abell method