Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-17, 02:58 AM  
ncl

So it sound like the $199 is for the whole program with meal plans and Facebook check once a week. It sounds like the vids alone may NOT be that expensive when they come out. Is that right? This is like what they charge for their in person amp camp programs. I wonder if anyone here has ever done one of those. Doing just Sweatlab workouts might make me feel totally wiped out. I wonder what the program is.

I really wish they would do their vids to the beat of music. I would like them so much more!

I have always wanted to do one of their amp camp or other things with videos and online check in. However, not feeling I can afford it, but it might be really fun.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-17, 11:47 AM  
momofcha

Just an update - I am soooo sore in my hamstrings/glutes from yesterday's DB.....

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-17, 10:43 PM  
Buzzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Just an update - I am soooo sore in my hamstrings/glutes from yesterday's DB.....
I will probably cave for this reason alone after the challenge when the workouts go on sale cheaper! I love DB workouts. I check their website occasionally and am sad they don't have an online challenge, just in studio challenges. I wish I could do a studio challenge. I do think they have priced this similarly to their in studio ones, which to me isn't the same at all.

Thank you for reporting on these. I appreciate someone was able to do it! I wish I could have sucked it up and just bought it. Is it worth it to you so far?
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-17, 03:58 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
I will probably cave for this reason alone after the challenge when the workouts go on sale cheaper! I love DB workouts. I check their website occasionally and am sad they don't have an online challenge, just in studio challenges. I wish I could do a studio challenge. I do think they have priced this similarly to their in studio ones, which to me isn't the same at all.

Thank you for reporting on these. I appreciate someone was able to do it! I wish I could have sucked it up and just bought it. Is it worth it to you so far?
I am still sore in my hamstrings & glutes. I hope to do thighs/tris tomorrow

Old 04-02-17, 11:14 AM  
Coastal Girl

I had to cave on this I've been bored with my workouts and wanted to do a fun challenge. Thanks for the feedback on the workouts! Looking forward to this
Meg
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-17, 01:06 PM  
momofcha

Thighs & tris for me today. it. There were a few moves where there was no way to modify so I did a slightly different move. I don't understand the countdown at times unless it's a time thing, because it's not a rep count. I loved the instructor & her arms are enviable. I burned about 315 calls in 30 minutes & it was enough for me. Very cardio intense but I liked it a lot

Old 04-03-17, 11:57 AM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

I am so tempted to get these but I know I won't follow the nutrition program and I tend to not be much of an active participator within the private Facebook groups. I sign up for these challenges and always complete the workout portions but thats it. I eat vert healthy and balanced already and I just don't seem to be willing to commit to a specific eating plan, especially if it requires leaving out any food groups. I don't have any food sensitivities so why do it, its like a I turn into an instant rebel,lol. Its nice to see the questions, support and commentary as well within the groups for sure but I am not one to participate. I am glad to see the positive reviews and hope the price for the workouts after the challenge is fair. I am also happy to hear they are working well with the HDM stuff as I love his Blitzmatics and Cardio Series stuff.
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 01:16 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Sue, thanks for the positive reviews. I would be interested in these once the workouts are available on their own and are a lot cheaper.
Old 04-05-17, 12:32 PM  
Lilypad

Anymore reviews?? Hahaha I'm so close.......
Lilypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:30 AM  
Buzzer

Any more reviews, Momofcha? I'm dying to hear more... I'm sure I'll buy these when they are available without the extras, however I want to hear more enabling!
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote