Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-14, 06:59 PM  
Donna D

Not much of a discount but if you use the code "ULTIMATE" you save a dollar.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 02:59 PM  
Sandrine

Ok, GREAT experience with rockbottom golf. Step360 arrived yesterday, exactly on schedule. Well-packaged in original Gaiam box, with dvd + tubing.

My final cost was $19.99 + shipping - ultimate discount for a grand total of $32. Slightly less than the best deal I've seen on Amazon.

My dvd included only 2 workouts; some of the other retailers had more workouts included. Since I want to use this with several w/o's I already have, this wasn't a concern for me.

Tried it out this morning--well-made and fun!
Sandrine
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 03:46 PM  
kmissa

Posted this in another thread

I was checking this before, it's actually cheaper if you buy through eBay. Rockbottomgolf has an eBay store and it's only 6.99 for shipping.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/371150844295?nav=SEARCH
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-14, 10:58 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Well, I finally took my step out of the box but could not get the top part inflated. I got the bottom to fully inflate. I couldn't figure out where the air was leaking from. I only saw the two holes for inflation. Am I missing something????

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-14, 09:10 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Well, I finally took my step out of the box but could not get the top part inflated. I got the bottom to fully inflate. I couldn't figure out where the air was leaking from. I only saw the two holes for inflation. Am I missing something????
Hi Pie, there are only two holes, one for each tube. Did you inflated the bottom first? I actually don't know if that matters, but I inflated the first tube and them the bottom one. Per their instruction, it was about "25-30 pumps" for the first one and then "35-40 pumps" for the bottom or until it feels "firm", if I remember right. I found that I pumped way more than that as it was almost half inflated, so I continue pumping until it felt firm. That pump leak air on the top, so you might have to pump quick or try to block it with your hand... I hope you can get it inflated, please let us know.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-14, 10:17 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Pie, I had no problems inflating mine; they both inflated quickly. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've set mine up and no air loss so far. Are the stops in far enough? Otherwise, it sounds like you may have a leak.
Old 10-18-14, 06:34 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Hi everyone. I actually used my air compresser from my car. I inflated the bottom one with no problems but the top wouldn't inflate. As soon as I turned off the pump, I would hear all the air leak back out.

They sent me a ups prepaid label to return it. Hopefully, they still have more in stock......

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-14, 06:53 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I hope you'll be able to get another unit soon Pie. I'm having fun with mine

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 01:14 PM  
mzzmac

Did the step 360 come with any dvds? If so, are they any good?
mzzmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-14, 06:23 PM  
Sandrine

Hi, mzzmac,
The deal from Rockbottomgolf comes with 2 workouts on one dvd, Ab Blast and Cardio Explosion, each are 10 minutes long. I've previewed them (to make sure the dvd would play) and they seem ok. I really bought the Step360 to use with other w/o's, so I haven't paid much attention to them.

If you wanted other workouts, I believe the Step360 sold at Amazon and HSN (or is it QVC?) comes with more.
Hope this helps,
Sandrine
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
step 360