Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-06-20, 05:25 PM  
seabliss

Diana, yes, I did apply for unemployment. My state ranks at the bottom, and only Florida comes close, when it comes to granting unemployment benefits. My federal application is pending, and the state has to approve. We'll see!

Today I did Bodyfit by Amy: Arms and Cardio HIIT. I was scared of the HIIT portion but read the comments and realized I didn't need to be. It was all low-moderate impact, easy cardio that reused the upper body moves so you would get more effect. Also walked a mile outdoors.
Old 05-06-20, 07:32 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cheryl Praying for you.

Lynn I hope you will be able to see your parents again, soon.

Check-In: Met my step goal

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-20, 08:31 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: Total body weights w/ Denise's 360 set. I used heavier weights than she did. I also did 28 pushups.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 07:10 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 05-07-20, 12:41 PM  
seabliss

I've already worked out today because I did the live Blogilates workout. It was ab-related cardio and straight up abs. It was pretty tough. Fortunately not too much holding up of the head, which hurts my neck. I hadn't planned to do it but I got a text notification and DH encouraged me to do it because he thought it would be fun for me and reduce stress. I also walked a mile outdoors, and I may walk another later as it's beautiful out.

Now on to doing tax stuff. I have to submit my schedule C for the loan, sigh. That's what stresses me out. Taxes are no fun when you are self-employed.

Have a great day!
Old 05-07-20, 07:46 PM  
lynnf

Today is my day to do the shopping so I go early and this messes up my workouts. So only 10 minutes barre 3 and a walk with DH. DS's 22 birthday is this weekend -- who can believe it, so I am getting ready to make a cake and got the recipe for the cake we used to make for him when he was little (an old fashioned chocolate cake with buttermilk and the hot frosting you pour over the hot cake). Very easy and good. Got it from a friend and its an old family recipe of her friend.

Cheryl, there are surely even more stresses than usual. So nice your DH is supportive of stress relieving things for you!

Diana, thank you. I really do have to be thankful, though, that my folks are safe at home, so that is such a blessing, and my brother can see them (though he keeps it short and keeps his distance). The nurse who oversees their care says she lost a number of her clients recently, though she did have a couple of miraculous recoveries off of respirators, so that was amazing. But she has a very tough job these days.

Cynthia, you remain the push up queen! And the tolerate Denise queen! She drives me bonkers. Too happy and enthusiastic for me.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 08:41 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lynn, I know, I wish Denise could curb her enthusiasm. But I have to say she has excellent strength and balance. She did a half moon in her 360 yoga DVD, no props and no wobbling. I wonder if she was a gymnast in her youth? Somehow she fits my quarantine mood.

Cheryl, ouch for tax forms. And good for getting that workout done.

Diana, is the storage end in sight?

Check-in: Denise (yes, her again) UB & abs from the Daily Dozen DVD. And 30 pushups.

Lynn, please be so kind as to send me that cake recipe!
Old 05-07-20, 09:51 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia Yes, we have made a lot of progress. Everything has to be out on this coming Thursday. We haven't been able to sell much equipment but we are trying.

Today I called to have the water and power turned off next Friday. That was such a strange feeling. The whole thing feels weird. Keep us in your prayers with being able to get out by Thursday and to be able to sell some equipment. We might not have room to store it all.

Check-In: 8000+ steps

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 05-08-20, 06:26 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay healthy, and a great start to your weekend!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 05-08-20, 02:46 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

2 mile walk on oceanview path. Really nice day. Back later.