Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-17, 08:32 AM  
FitzFour

Does anyone subscribe to Alexia Clark?

Hello Everyone!

I have been following Alexia Clark on Instagram and just love her workouts. She has a special going on right now to get 3 months of workouts discounted by 25%. She has in home and gym workouts available, different each week, and set for 5 days a week. I can't decide if it's worth the subscription or if this will be similar to what I'm currently doing on DVD with Cathe, KCM, etc. Anyone currently a subscriber???

Erika
FitzFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-17, 08:10 AM  
Ann1964

I have not heard of her, but I love following a good fitness person. I will check her out. Thanks
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-17, 11:22 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitzFour View Post
Hello Everyone!

I have been following Alexia Clark on Instagram and just love her workouts. She has a special going on right now to get 3 months of workouts discounted by 25%. She has in home and gym workouts available, different each week, and set for 5 days a week. I can't decide if it's worth the subscription or if this will be similar to what I'm currently doing on DVD with Cathe, KCM, etc. Anyone currently a subscriber???

Erika
Did you ever subscribe? She’s offering same deal for 6 months and I’m trying to not get sucked in. I already have a month of class pass and pure barre to use this month. Gahh. I love her Instagram tho.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote