Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-13, 06:52 AM  
gigi

Thumbs up Amy Bento Workouts $5.00

I asked Amy if it was o.k. for me to post here and she was happy for me to spread the word. The following was posted by Amy:

Hi everyone -
Making a few new changes for the new year... the following titles will be discontinued:

All Pump
Abs and stretch
cardio pump hi/ lo
hi/lo dome challenge
hi/lo dynamics
slo mo strength challenge
cardio pump step
A team boot camp

Vendors are being made aware of this and once inventory is depleted these titles will not be re-printed.

All pre-sales going forward will be done through my fan page (which will change as well to be more robust and reflect Ross as well I will accept payments for pre-sales through paypal and if you are a fan you will receive a better deal than the anyone else. I am taking over the shipping of all new workout pre-sales so you know it will be shipped with fitness love.

What are your fitness DVD wishes in 2014? I will be filming in 2014.

Happy Holidays!

And another post regarding the $5.00 workouts (these are here older titles only and she will post a list):

Over my long awaited vacation (coming up soon YAY!) I will be offering some random titles of mine I have here at my home for 5 bucks a piece and I will pay the shipping. If you want one; I will send you a pay pal email invoice and then ship them out to you. This offer will only be for US customers. I'll post up what I have December 20th. You can inbox me your email address with your wishes. Take care!

Just wanted to spread the word!!!!
Old 12-05-13, 07:46 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks so much! I have all but one of these. I will probably reacquire them all for backups, if they are being discontinued.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-13, 07:59 AM  
buffmama

Thanks for the information gigi. What is her website/contact information?
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-13, 08:02 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Thanks so much! I have all but one of these. I will probably reacquire them all for backups, if they are being discontinued.
Spoken like a true vidiot. And I can say that because it was my first reaction too!
Old 12-05-13, 12:28 PM  
Mandy

Thanks for the info! I wonder why she is discontinuing all these great dvds? Some of them are her first DVDs she made. I'm glad she is going to film again!!
Old 12-05-13, 12:39 PM  
bubbles76

So we just send Amy a message to her inbox on Facebook for the dvds that we want?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 12-05-13, 01:45 PM  
Mandy

Quote:
So we just send Amy a message to her inbox on Facebook for the dvds that we want?
What I've gathered is that she will post on December 20th the $5 DVDs that are at her house and we message her that day.
Old 12-05-13, 03:38 PM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
This is what she said, but I looked and don't see where she can be inboxed on FB. Unless I'm just missing it, but I clicked on several things and didn't find the message box for her FB fan page
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-13, 07:17 PM  
gigi

Oh man...I have a big ol' typo in the title....

I message Amy on FB with no problem...it's Amy Ross, not Amy Bento by the way for messaging.

Yea! I just figured out how to correct the title!!!!
Old 12-08-13, 10:48 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
Spoken like a true vidiot. And I can say that because it was my first reaction too!
Haha! I know I sold Hi/Lo Dynamics not too long ago, and I have regretted it since. I hope I can reacquire it.

Tags
amy bento, amy bento ross, amy discontinued workouts, amy ross