Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-17, 06:50 PM  
cmiyachi

Hannah Bower

From a recommendation from my hair dresser (who knows a lot about fitness and has done a lot of different types of training), I looked up Hannah Bower . Her stuff is very interesting and she releases a lot of workouts that you can try on YouTube before you buy her paper workouts. I was on the fence but she had a Black Friday sale for 20% off so I bit the bullet and bought her home workout and her 8 week total body workout. I also purchased some of the bands she uses in the workouts.

So far I have only done the You Tube workouts - they do an overview of the workout and then a list of of the exercises (they aren't real time).

In short, I love it - the at home workouts are great for pre-runs but are still intense. They use some equipment like dumbells. The 8 week requires a gym but I believe I could do most of the work at home in my gym.

There is a ton of variation! And she has tons of youtube workouts to try before you buy to get an idea of her style.

Has anyone else done these? I highly recommend them! I'd be curious to see what you think. This is just what I need right now after three years of CrossFit.

I have a professional relationship with web sites that sell yoga downloads.
cmiyachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 07:29 PM  
bubbles76

Never heard of her. Off to preview her channel.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 08:57 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiyachi View Post
From a recommendation from my hair dresser (who knows a lot about fitness and has done a lot of different types of training), I looked up Hannah Bower . Her stuff is very interesting and she releases a lot of workouts that you can try on YouTube before you buy her paper workouts. I was on the fence but she had a Black Friday sale for 20% off so I bit the bullet and bought her home workout and her 8 week total body workout. I also purchased some of the bands she uses in the workouts.

So far I have only done the You Tube workouts - they do an overview of the workout and then a list of of the exercises (they aren't real time).

In short, I love it - the at home workouts are great for pre-runs but are still intense. They use some equipment like dumbells. The 8 week requires a gym but I believe I could do most of the work at home in my gym.

There is a ton of variation! And she has tons of youtube workouts to try before you buy to get an idea of her style.

Has anyone else done these? I highly recommend them! I'd be curious to see what you think. This is just what I need right now after three years of CrossFit.
Never heard of her, but did a quick glance at her YouTube and I like her leg hamstring workout. I’m trying to get more comfortable with heavy lifting. Will add her on ig.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-18, 10:49 AM  
wendug

Thanks for sharing! I've never heard of her before, but watched a few of her YouTube videos. She is super personable and I liked the videos I watched. In one of the arm workouts she uses resistance bands with dumbbells- gonna have to give this a try!
Old 01-01-18, 12:38 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Her gym looks just like mine, I almost thought she was working out at my gym! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to look for ideas to use the gym equipment.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote