Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-17-16, 08:34 AM  
bubbles76

Questions on 10 Minute Solution

For those that have her Sculpt, Tone, and Reshape and her Tone Trouble Zones, can they be done with free weights? Also, for anyone that has her 5 Day Fit, is it mostly cardio or a bit of both?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 10:36 PM  
bfit

I think you could do those workouts with light weights but not with heavy weights. As for the 5 Day Fit I tried that one and didn't keep it, and I don't remember much about it. I think it was cardio focused, but I'm not really sure.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-16, 04:41 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
For those that have her Sculpt, Tone, and Reshape and her Tone Trouble Zones, can they be done with free weights? Also, for anyone that has her 5 Day Fit, is it mostly cardio or a bit of both?
Sculpt,Tone and Reshape uses a figure 8 band. You could use a tubing, a long band and a short band or rather than the figure 8 band. You could also use light dumbbells for most of the moves.

For Tone Trouble Zones you could also use light and/or med dumbbells for the exercises rather than the long band.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-16, 11:23 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I used to have 5 Day Fix, but wasn't crazy about it. I remember liking the cardio chapters okay but not the yoga (that is not her forte). I don't recall about the abs.
Old 10-19-16, 07:32 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks so much for the replies everyone!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 minute solution, amy bento