Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-13, 06:46 PM  
bubbles76

Well, I would like to get both of those, so that works for me. I was hoping to get all the ones listed, but I'll be happy with just those two. I hope she still has some left.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-13, 08:27 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Well, I would like to get both of those, so that works for me. I was hoping to get all the ones listed, but I'll be happy with just those two. I hope she still has some left.
I hope you get them too!
Old 12-31-13, 02:15 PM  
bubbles76

Hi! Has anyone received word on their dvds yet?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 12-31-13, 04:55 PM  
mrsyancy

Amy says that she will be sending invoices on Thursday and shipping on Friday. She says that bc of the holidays and her vacation she's been really busy, but thx everyone for being patient with her. She also said she will be sending out some type of freebie, but didn't state what it would be(said it will be a surprise) I tried to copy and paste what she said but I couldn't, so this is what she said in a nutshell. Hth
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 05:30 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks! I have had some issues with my secondary email address that links to my paypal account, so I wanted to be sure I didn't miss out
Old 01-01-14, 09:30 AM  
gigi

Though I don't reach for her workouts as often as I once did, I think Amy is just a good person and I like how she did this out of the kindness of her heart while on vacation AND she is throwing in freebies! Makes me wishI had ordered one just to see what freebie I would have received!!! Make sure you all post what your freebies were!!!

Here is a copy and past of the FB post from Amy:
Hi Everyone- the 5 dollar orders are organized and ready for shipping info. I am sending invoices on Thursday and hoping to get everyone's packages out on Friday. As soon as your invoice comes back to me with your shipping address I can get them out. I do have a few family events the next few days (Holidays!!!) that prevent me from getting them out sooner, so sorry. It's just been a busy holiday and I am on vacation??!!! I did find some free bees stuff I will throw into each order... that will be a surprise.

Thanks for waiting for me

Happy New Year to you all! Thank you again for your support and kindness throughout the years.

Best,
Amy

Tags
amy bento, amy bento ross, amy discontinued workouts, amy ross