Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-06, 11:14 AM  
MARIKA

Ripped 1000! WOW!!

What a fantastic workout. This is my favorite in the Ripped series. I do like them all though. This is the first workout that is truely different. I could agree that you could burn 1000 calories during this one. The exercises are so different. The intense cardio rocks. I couldn't believe how much I was sweating 20 min into the workout. The squats & lunges off the step. The pushup series! Everything was good.All the exercises were so fresh, I haven't seen a workout like this. I would love to do the 20 times w/ this one because you can tell this will produce some awesome results! GO JARI!!
Old 11-09-06, 11:16 AM  
pharma_gal

question

Hi,

Acc to wht Ive heard, each cardio section is abt a min long..So if I want to skip the cardio and just do the weighted exercises, is this doable - can i just skip the chapter to get to the weight section or will i have to manually FF?? thanks..

R.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 11:35 AM  
Rosebud

I cannot wait to do this workout! I received the DVD but have had cervical discectomy two weeks ago so I don't think I will be doing this workout for a little while but I like the look of it and looks like a great calorie burner! I cannot wait!!!!

Rosemary
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 12:16 PM  
MARIKA

R- I don't know if it's chapterd like that.

Rosemary- Hope you feel better. This is a definate calorie burner!!
Old 11-09-06, 04:52 PM  
freckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by roohac77
Hi,

Acc to wht Ive heard, each cardio section is abt a min long..So if I want to skip the cardio and just do the weighted exercises, is this doable - can i just skip the chapter to get to the weight section or will i have to manually FF?? thanks..

R.
Hi,all you have to do is hit the "next" button n your remote to skip each cardio section.
Karen

Red
freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 05:35 PM  
freckles

I did 1000 two days ago and I like it!Jari doesn't natter on about burning carbs and calories in this one.The one thing I didn't like was during the pulse squats and lunges she does three sets on the first side and one on the other so you have to start on the other leg next workout or count the reps and switch on your own.Right now i'm rotating the other three ripped workouts every week,any one have any ideas on how to add this in without overtraining?
Karen

Red
freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 06:52 PM  
suegy3

I agree! This is an awesome workout and the time went by so quickly. This is definitely a tough workout.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote