Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-11, 11:49 PM  
Dobby
VF Supporter

Yep, I've lost Karen Voight's ballet and stretch ones most recently only to remember finally they are in the stupid little cardboard folders!

Pam
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-11, 06:21 AM  
horsemom2

I have spent many workout sessions looking for a specific workout!
It has been much better since I reorganized my collection but every now and then I can look where a specific workout is several times without seeing it. That improved somewhat with new glasses too LOL

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-11, 07:38 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I don't go crazy. I still have a few missing Turbo Jams & kettlebell workouts.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 06:21 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

reviving this old thread.......

it's happened again, and by posting here, i hope that my 2 discs show up.

i went looking for a DVD, found the case, opened it, and the disc is missing. whilst looking for the lost disc, i discovered another empty case.

1st disc missing from its case: BodyBar Total Body Express (the one with 5, 30-min workouts in it)

2nd disc missing from its case: Yoga Zone Yoga for Conditioning and Stress Release

i suspect it's in one of my kid's video game cases. been going thru some of their many video game cases, and haven't found them yet. i also checked my own cases, but i tend to put the discs back in their original cases.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 07:48 AM  
alisoncooks

I don't misplace dvds (I only have a few and they're either in their original case or the dvd player).

I do misplace other things. The other day I came back from the eye doctor with a small plastic bag of freebies (solution, etc). Looked for it and looked for it and found it.... on our mantle, over the fire place.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 09:10 AM  
lorajc

All the time, and have even re-bought workouts I couldn't find...only to eventually find the original!! Frustrating! Which reminds me ....I have to post a trade list of my dupes.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 09:33 AM  
buttons11

Angry yup just yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
reviving this old thread.......

it's happened again, and by posting here, i hope that my 2 discs show up.

1st disc missing from its case: BodyBar Total Body Express (the one with 5, 30-min workouts in it)

2nd disc missing from its case: Yoga Zone Yoga for Conditioning and Stress Release

ohhh no not again...
Oh and missing two now...how frustrating bzar
geeze & I was just going to revive this thread myself today
I can NOT find my Mindy one that uses the body bare 'all systems go'
Grrrrrr...I have looked everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
I have spent many workout sessions looking for a specific workout!
It has been much better since I reorganized my collection but every now and then I can look where a specific workout is several times without seeing it. That improved somewhat with new glasses too LOL

Barb S
Barb I will admit to desperately needing new glasses too
so that's my story & I'm stickin to it...
<so NOT blamin this on having too many workouts...
nope just NOT doing it >

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
All the time, and have even re-bought workouts I couldn't find...only to eventually find the original!! Frustrating! Which reminds me ....I have to post a trade list of my dupes.
oh bother...guess I should get the new glasses and repeat search before I actully repurchase....

I do misplace other things. The other day I came back from the eye doctor with a small plastic bag of freebies (solution, etc). Looked for it and looked for it and found it.... on our mantle, over the fire place.

ms allison BTDT...
I am pretty sure my long lost Mindy has had the same fate...
who knows where I'll find that thing
maybe like bzar posting here will make it magically appear <fingers crossed>
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new" Socrates NOT the Greek one, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book that Changes Lives by Dan Millman, 1984

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace" Dalai Lama

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Earl Nightingale

Still training to outrun the zombies buttons
buttons11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 09:49 AM  
DebbieRN

I couldn't believe it would be possible to misplace all 5 of Bob Harper's recently purchased (but yet to do since they scared me) DVDs. For weeks I was going over where I could have stashed them because 5 are well, noticeable, I would think.

Here they were, hidden under my bellydance DVDs (I'm a stacker) and I had a lovely time rediscovering them. They were only $5 with free shipping, so I was trying not to stress, but clearly I need some organization beyond my stacking method. Oh, I was after the core one specifically, and it didn't disappoint. I think I like them more now since thinking about them when they supposedly had "gone missing"! (Also clearly too attached to my workouts, even those I have not done yet!)

Debbie
DebbieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 11:20 AM  
txfitmom

I do this all the time. For over 6 months I could not find Tonique Cardio Mat and was driving myself crazy looking for it. Figured it was lost for good and was seriously thinking about reordering it. Glad I did not, because when I finally cleaned out my office and rearranged furniture I realized it had fallen behind my desk. It did not help that it was in one of those small cardboard sleeves. Those things drive me crazy. I have lost I don't know how many fitness DVDs around the house. I wish I could put a GPS on them or something!
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 12:20 PM  
MARIKA

I have a recurring dream over A New Kathy Smith VHS workout I can't find. In my dream I did it once and its awesome so I try to find it everywhere with no luck?

Tags
dreams - weird, hurricanes, misplaced items, old thread alert, vidiocy