Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-26-09, 06:16 AM  
Bearybuff

The new Essentrics has a splits set I hear. Does anyone have all three and can comment of level and effectiveness from easiest to hardest, ect?
Bearybuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-09, 09:36 AM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffwish View Post
The new Essentrics has a splits set I hear. Does anyone have all three and can comment of level and effectiveness from easiest to hardest, ect?
I don't have Essentrics but Stacey Nemour has a DVD that goes further than Secrets of Splits & Flexibility, called Extreme Flexibility for Pro-Athletes and Teams. And an easier one called Stretching for the Least Flexible People on the Planet.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...nemour&x=0&y=0
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10, 09:25 AM  
naturallove

Reviving an older thread...

Is anyone still doing this one? It sounds like it would be way too much for me, but I'm intrigued the by the lunge segment that spotted zebra mentioned that really got Craig's students to improve in a relatively short period of time.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10, 09:58 AM  
cfgcanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by in paris View Post
Excuse me, but you consider what you saw on that video moves from a contortionist? What portion are you speaking of?

I find that slightly offensive. There is nothing abnormal or unnatural about what he is doing there. Some people, like myself, are born more flexible than others. Am I freak???
Look at the second video clip - the one labelled "Craig Showing Off". What's offensive about calling him a contortionist? He is and what he's doing there is completely abnormal. That's the point. A normal person, even a flexible one, can't roll their leg around in a 360 degree circle like he does. It made me cringe.
Old 08-07-10, 09:51 PM  
carole r.

He has very special flexibility. That's why he's in Cirque du Soleil. They start with people who are very naturally flexible and train them to be even more flexible. I loved watching that dance, just like I love seeing some of the really fast sprinters run a hundred yards, or a gymnast performing. Part of it is training, but part of it is definitely natural talent. I would want to see more of his actual workout before buying.
Old 08-24-17, 02:11 PM  
Rosemarie

super old thread but......the Reach dvd is on sale for $9 for any one interested

http://worshipsteps.com/reach.htm
Rosemarie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
old thread alert