Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-23-19, 01:04 PM  
GypsyRose

Thanks for sharing these clips! These would be great for my Mom. Doable and safe and not too intimidating.
GypsyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 11:20 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Porter View Post
Karen, I haven't done either of these, but I do subscribe to Cathe Live. Maybe there's a way we could work in a viewing at our next get together if (1) you have Apple TV 4; (2) you want to come over and watch them on my Apple TV; or (3) some other inventive techie solution I haven't thought of. Let me know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliskina View Post
Karen, I sent you PM
Hazel and aliskina - wow - you're both so nice! However, being the impatient vidiot that I am, I went ahead and ordered both last night. I'm hoping to do one (probably the first one) tomorrow morning. Thanks to both of you!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-19, 05:18 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I did the first Senior Fit this morning and I really liked it. It's about 50 minutes and it's part standing and part sitting on a chair. That's good for me because lately my legs seem to be too weak (even with all my exercising) to stand for very long. So this workout gives me some standing work and then, before my legs get too weak, it goes onto the chair. It goes back and forth between standing and chair throughout the workout. It has a little of everything - cardio and strength - and is quite fun. I'd say it's a beginner workout but would be easy to modify up - or down, for that matter.

I had a little trouble with the small ball work because my ball is a little bigger than hers but I might get a smaller ball.

I'm really glad I got both of these. I'm looking forward to doing the second one soon!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe live, senior exercise