Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-17, 09:28 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
JNL (Jennifer Nicole Lee) partnering with Beachbody. I was hoping for that!
This and Body Beast 2 (focused on women). What is BB up to these days? They must have something brewing....
Old 02-04-17, 09:49 AM  
blueskies

Anni Mairs' "Walk Force." Her "Life Force" workout is one of my all-time favorites, and I was so looking forward to what her take on a walking workout would be like.

PACE Express rotation: completed 11/14/12

Life is a wonderful thing even with the difficulties that are sprinkled in.
~little bird from VF

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
~Jimmy Dean
blueskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 11:57 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn jane View Post
For several years after Charlene Prickett's last workouts (around 2004), there were promises of more in the works. I emailed her assistant several times over a few years and was always told there would be new workouts - even specific information on what they would be - step, strength, etc.

I think Charlene really thought she would make more workouts or else couldn't really face the fact that she was retired.

To this day I still wish for a new workout from Charlene - and I still do her workouts regularly!
I asked her numerous times by email also and each time I was told she was working on a new step workout. I love Charlene. She was my go to, never tire of her, instructor before I tried Cathe. I have virtually everything she put out. I need to do one of her workouts! Such nostalgia!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 12:14 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

One of the reasons I dragged my Supreme Pilates tower to Goodwill was because no new videos for it ever came out and I had waited several years and read several promises for them.

Don't you know several months after that, the new SP Pro came to QVC with all new tower videos by Ellen Barrett, a fave instructor? Hence my mantra - NEVER ANOTHER GADGET!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 06:10 PM  
Malinda

Alta-Tude?

I'm STILL waiting for these. How long has it been since they were announced - 7 years?
Old 02-04-17, 07:01 PM  
firmaniac

I was so crushed when "Abs First" was cancelled from the Anna Benson FitPrime Volume 2 lineup back when we did the Angel pre-pay thing. It was to star Susan Harris (here billed as Suzan Harris) and was to come out after Weights First. In the end, Core First was released with Carissa Foster instead. I always wonder what happened to the footage Anna had for Abs First....

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 11:42 PM  
hypnomoon

Charlene is now hawking a program on being successful online, etc. I see her FB ads regularly.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 11:55 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmaniac View Post
I was so crushed when "Abs First" was cancelled from the Anna Benson FitPrime Volume 2 lineup back when we did the Angel pre-pay thing. It was to star Susan Harris (here billed as Suzan Harris) and was to come out after Weights First. In the end, Core First was released with Carissa Foster instead. I always wonder what happened to the footage Anna had for Abs First....
I remember this. I think Susan had some physical issues during that time (I might be totally making this up) and I wondered if she had had abdominal surgery so that's why they put it off and then later came up with the shorter workout she did for FitPrime.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 06:09 AM  
gilbjeter

Cathe Live - one on one. In the beginning of Cathe Live, they said she would do solo lives. Never saw that happen.
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 10:48 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Erin O'Brien and Kristi Yamaguchi's Strength and Grace workout, the pilates-based complement to their Power workout. The only proof that such a workout was even made is this intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xK3fUCjrs4
I still would love this one. Sigh.