Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-14, 06:19 AM  
beatchica

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body

Hi All!

I thought this looked pretty fun. I feel like Brett Hoebel kind of got off to a hard start with BeachBody, but feel that he is actually a good trainer. I personally like his mix of body-weight exercises, combined with martial arts. I will definitely be keeping my eye on his new system. Wish there was more information as to when it would be released.

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body/

You can also subscribe to his news letter and get a free 20 minute body workout.
http://bretthoebel.com/programs/20-minute-body/

Here is a 30 minute workout of his from Youtube, to give those not familiar with him a sense of his style of workout.
30 Minutes to a Brazilian Bikini Body

For over a year now (due to time constraints) I have been working out consistently with 20 minute systems. I prefer to eat clean, so this helps too. I am happy to report that I have gotten good results in terms of strength and endurance with a variety of 20 minute systems. So for those tight on time, you may want to give this a try too.
beatchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 06:41 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I have also been interested in this and wish there was more information. (That is, the upcoming system.)
Old 10-27-14, 11:04 AM  
Vee

Thanks for the link. His youtube workout looks great!
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 11:18 AM  
clh4207

To the OP - do you combine 20 minute workouts, or do you just do one 20 minute workout a day?
Old 10-27-14, 01:18 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I may be one of the few people who have enjoyed and am still hanging onto RevAbs, so I am definitely thankful for the links! I hope his SPRI workout is good. The clip from Ashley Borden's didn't get me interested, but I like Brett's personality and training style, so I may end up getting that one when it gets released. Or... I could add it to my santa wishlist
Old 10-27-14, 01:24 PM  
beatchica

Quote:
Originally Posted by clh4207 View Post
To the OP - do you combine 20 minute workouts, or do you just do one 20 minute workout a day?
I just do one, 20 minute workout a day, seven days a week. But during that 20 minutes, I go ALL OUT! Yes I used all caps.

Right now I am about halfway through a Kettleworx 8 Week Rapid Evolution rotation. I have gotten more disciplined about completing rotations, and have found this to be doable when it's a rotation that holds my interest. With consistency and intensity (I keep the intensity up, but go low-impact) I have been able to get good results with just 20 minutes a day. Hope this helps.
Old 10-27-14, 01:27 PM  
beatchica

Stephanie, I also liked Revabs too. But boy did it get some bad reviews. I gathered a lot of folks wanted it to be more intense. I found it to be effective without being over the top. I hope there are some clips posted soon for Brett's Spri Ignite DVD.
Old 10-27-14, 01:42 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatchica View Post
Stephanie, I also liked Revabs too. But boy did it get some bad reviews. I gathered a lot of folks wanted it to be more intense. I found it to be effective without being over the top. I hope there are some clips posted soon for Brett's Spri Ignite DVD.
I think a lot of people thought the RevAbs workouts were all too much alike, but I really like them. Someone posted a clip on another thread from Amazon, but it's really short. I'm looking forward to Mary's clips!
Old 10-27-14, 05:04 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I may be one of the few people who have enjoyed and am still hanging onto RevAbs, so I am definitely thankful for the links! I hope his SPRI workout is good. The clip from Ashley Borden's didn't get me interested, but I like Brett's personality and training style, so I may end up getting that one when it gets released. Or... I could add it to my santa wishlist
I also have held onto RevAbs! This system really strengthened my core.
Old 10-27-14, 07:15 PM  
sewoodson
VF Supporter

This Stephanie likes Revabs too.
I used to get emails from him but haven't for awhile.
Thanks or the links.
sewoodson is offline   Reply With Quote