Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-21-12, 08:37 PM  
Cassy

Yesterday I did the shoulder workout. Really liked it. Next time I think I need to up more weight. But my shoulders are slightly sore today.

I also tried TKO cardio one and didn't care for that one. I just think other kickboxing workouts are much better and more fun.

So tonight was JNL's Fusion Lower Body. OMG this one is killer! I did a 10min work up from Low Max. By 5 mins into JNL I was sweating. Really good one.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 10:58 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I just checked my mail and mine still hasn't come. I ordered last Tuesday (same day as fit44!) and was told it shipped Friday but my tracking number says it didn't ship until Monday and it still hasn't come. So it's not moving quickly for me.
Old 06-22-12, 01:35 PM  
lisarah

I received JNL "total body transformer" via kineticflix but when i went to the JNL website, i didn't see this title listed in the 10 dvds shown. The workout was an ab & cardio circuit. Can someone tell me which one this is? did the title change?
TIA!

Do or do not...there is no try. ~Yoda

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. ~Miyamoto Musashi

Group Fitness Instructor
BS in Kinesiology
lisarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 01:53 PM  
CharM

Because I've been stalking JNL threads, I know that TBT is one of the deluxe dvds.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 02:32 PM  
lisarah

oh, ok, thanks CharM

Do or do not...there is no try. ~Yoda

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. ~Miyamoto Musashi

Group Fitness Instructor
BS in Kinesiology
lisarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-12, 06:09 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarah View Post
I received JNL "total body transformer" via kineticflix but when i went to the JNL website, i didn't see this title listed in the 10 dvds shown. The workout was an ab & cardio circuit. Can someone tell me which one this is? did the title change?
TIA!
I have the impression that everybody will receive the extra DVD's paying for the basic set. I like Total Body Transformer very much From this set the top workouts are all the weight/cardio workouts (6 in total) and TBT.
Old 06-22-12, 07:31 PM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
I have the impression that everybody will receive the extra DVD's paying for the basic set. I like Total Body Transformer very much From this set the top workouts are all the weight/cardio workouts (6 in total) and TBT.
Yeah I get that feeling also. I also think the weight workouts are better than the cardio only ones.
Old 06-23-12, 08:11 PM  
Tiny

My set arrived today and I didn't even get a shipping notice. YAY! Surprise! I ordered last Thursday the 14th.

I received the deluxe set as well even though I ordered the basic set. They were all scratched up, some much more so than others, a couple of the discs had sticky glue on them but my boyfriend cleaned those up. Yeah, they are a mess. HaHa! I previewed a couple of the really bad ones and they play fine so I am not bothered in the least. Cardboard packaging really sucks!

I will start this Monday morning, maybe tomorrow if I get too impatient, but definitely Monday morning.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-12, 10:32 AM  
Cassy

Yes some of my dvds are pretty scratched but they all play so far. I wasn't sure what others were doing about the scratched disc issue.
Old 06-24-12, 03:41 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I had this set (but traded it) but they were some of the most scratched up DVDs I've ever seen. I have plenty of systems that came in the cardboard holders, but these seemed to be wedged in there extremely tight, to the point that there was almost no way to take them out without scratching them, unless you tore the cardboard Other systems that come packaged this way seem to have more room in the sleeve for the DVD to slide out fairly easily. This is not why I traded the set though, lol, I just didn't click with it.

I didn't send mine back as they all played fine, and the person I traded with knew of the issue. I kept the receipt just in case she wanted to return them, but it looks like the issue never got resolved so I don't know how much good it would do to return them for a new set unless they change their packaging.

Tags
hunky guys with no shirts, jennifer nicole lee, jnl, jnl fusion, rotations, scratched dvds