Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-11-17, 08:08 AM  
bubbles76

Total Body, Bodyweight Workout 30 Minutes or Less

Hi all! We are starting Toning Tuesdays at my job, and I am in charge of the workouts Tomorrow, I want to bring my boss a sampling of workouts we can use. They must be total body, toning, 30 minutes or less ideally. Can possibly go to 40 minutes. Would love dvds, but if you have suggestions for specific online workouts that would be great too!

ETA: No yoga, ballet, barre, or pilates. We already have yoga covered on Thursdays And no pilates, barre, or ballet because none of us has experience to teach or make sure people have proper form.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 08:11 AM  
Demeris

T-Tapp and Callanetics both have a ton of 30 mins or less workouts, T-Tapp on dvd, Callanetics mostly streaming. And all of them are total body, body weight only workouts.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 08:15 AM  
allgirlsinaz

Fitness Blender.com, use their search feature for length of workout, body part, etc.

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 08:21 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

KCM Body Training

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 08:26 AM  
meg39

Tracie Long Weightless
meg39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 08:27 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgirlsinaz View Post
Fitness Blender.com, use their search feature for length of workout, body part, etc.
I just discovered this. I did HiiT for people who get bored quickly. Thought it was AWESOME! Can't wait to do more.

I think KCM, fits the bill for total body toning in a half hour. The one workout that comes to mind is Jeanette Jenkins Chisel Camp in Bikini BC 1. That'st just a great workout.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 08:27 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
KCM Body Training
Her TLC is another good one that does not require equipment.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 09:34 AM  
bubbles76

I don't have T-Tapp or Callanetics. Weightless and Body Training might work, thanks! Isn't TLC cardio? I'm not looking for anything that will make anyone too sweaty.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 05-11-17, 10:08 AM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

The Mossa Power home consumer workouts.

They use a step as a bench, a barbell, and weight plates. There is someone showing the whole workout using just dumbbells.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 10:38 AM  
bubbles76

Sounds good for me Dutchgirl, but we aren't going to use weights this time around. We may consider bands or tubing later, but to start off it's completely body weight.

Tags
30 minute workouts, body weight, body weight workouts, bodyweight, bodyweight workouts, short workouts, toning