Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-12, 08:25 AM  
pharma_gal

Thanks so much for the explanation!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-12, 11:37 PM  
Sharaz

Just in case someone into bodyweight training is interested. 20% off until July 10 CODE: FIREWORKS. Still pricey but the material is not the same old stuff. AC workouts required a lot of room to travel.

http://www.globalbodyweighttraining....alflow-coupon/

The digital version is enough because is not a follow along workout. I had done his killer bodyweight drills, but Animal Conditioning is way more because some movements are done as plyos Other difference between the two is that AF have some breakdance inspiration and is more like a continues flow workout.
Old 08-04-12, 03:09 PM  
kali1

Sharaz, are there new coupon codes? Are you still incorporating the workouts into your schedule?
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 12:15 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
Sharaz, are there new coupon codes? Are you still incorporating the workouts into your schedule?
Hi Kali, I guess a coupon will come soon because he always sent it once in a while. I going to talk about my two "animal" workouts, so you get more feedback.

I got Animal Conditioning after Animal Flow. I love both very much, but I'm reaching more to AC because I don't want to think too much lately

AF requires more brain because you have to create a flow. Is like a continue workout. The last time, I practiced it was for about an hour. The learning curve is higher. It requires more practice to learn his animal moves, because some of his additional inspiration comes from capoeira and breakdancing.

AC is easy to learn because you do the moves traveling forward and back and that's it. AF have some spins and difficult turn arounds. AC is more advance IMHO I think what it make it way KILLER is that his moves are high impact. I did some AC last week. I'm reaching to it more because is easy to incorporate with other training tools using an interval timer. I used it with my Suspention Trainer on a circuit format.

AC is divided into lower body, upper body, core and total body moves. I like that I can add on his moves to any circuits or use it as finisher depending on which body part I'm working on the day. I consider AF is a total body workout.

In summary....

AF requires more skills
AC requires more strength

I think I have a coupon for AC. I'll have to check my email in case some are interested. I totally forgot about it
Old 08-05-12, 03:01 PM  
kali1

Thanks for the input! Now with AC, do you have a link for that one?
Old 08-05-12, 06:17 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
Thanks for the input! Now with AC, do you have a link for that one?
Just posted the link on the AC tread. There is more info there
Old 08-05-12, 06:40 PM  
kali1

Thanks so much!
Old 08-05-12, 06:50 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan View Post
i have to admit that the guys look great, but i also have to say that if i saw a couple of guys crawling around in the park like that, i'd probably be too busy giggling to get any real benefit out of looking at their buff bodies.

Do you think they might be werewolves or something? Because they seem to be really into that whole "down on all-fours" thing. I couldn't help but wonder what they'd do if they came across a fire hydrant. Perhaps it's best not to know.

Ok, so they're probably not werewolves. I really can't keep ordering all of those free e-books for my kindle -- i'm starting to see vampires and werewolves all over the place these days. I've got to stop being so cheap and order some decent books that cost money.

But i digress.

I think "animal flow" is a cool title, and the workout is probably quite effective, but it's definitely not for me. I'll be curious to read the reviews if anyone tries it, though.

Btw, if it turns out the guys are wearing kilts during any part of the workout, i think that would be worth mentioning, as it might help them get more orders.
rotflol!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 07:16 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Animal Flow looks really neat!

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal, body weight exercises, bodyweight, breakdance, capoeira, gymnastics, hunky guys with no shirts