Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-13, 11:19 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I'm turning 50 in September so I'm definitely not in the younger demographic. I've been doing Buti every week for seven months now. However, I can't post any results because I only do one workout a week. I cross-train with weight circuits, TA, Tonique, other cardio, and stretch/yoga. I also haven't weighed or measured myself in ages. But if I did get any results, I wouldn't know where it came from since I do too many different workouts.

I do think it's a great alternative to other yoga workouts. You get flexibility, strength, and cardio in one workout. The music is great and motivates me too. Flexibility comes from the yoga moves. Strength comes from the different planks and other bodyweight exercises. Cardio comes from the plank cardio and dance moves. Some exercises do double duty. For example, when you do low yogi squats while booty shaking, you get flexibility and lower body toning. Plank cardio gives you both strength and cardio benefits.

I've also done the XY workouts that mixes kettlebell exercises and yoga. Love them!! What's great is that you can try free Buti and XY workouts on vimeo and youtube.

Tags
buti, dream body, tracy anderson