Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-13-13, 11:51 AM  
pcramer

Fusion Fitness Cardio presale

http://www.fusionfitness.com/fusion-...94&id=24687255

Dream Body Cardio Series is estimated to ship the week of 7/15/13!

Dream Body Cardio Series will get your body toned and tightened in no time! The series includes five new classes, each full of challenging cardio and muscle sculpting moves to change the way you look and feel. Burn off stored fat, skinny your waistline, define your arms and perfect your buns! You may break each of these workouts into 25–30 minute workouts.

This DVD series includes:

Disc 1 / M.I.L.F. (Max Interval Laced with Fusion) with Darby
Not your mama's workout... this workout will have you looking like you’re 20 again! Start off with 30 minutes of max cardio intervals which increase in intensity while decreasing in time. This method is extremely effective. The intervals repeat 3 times, allowing you to perfect the moves. The last 30 minutes wrap up with isolated toning exercises focused on your buns, arms, and abs. (55 minutes)

Disc 2 / inTENse with Sadie
We call this inTENse for a reason, get ready to get sweaty in this total body workout. inTENse is broken into six, ten-minute segments alternating between cardio, arms, and abs. The separation allows complete burnout in each muscle area. This is one inTENse hour of shocking your body! (60 minutes)

Disc 3 / FUSION 50 with Brooke
No excuses to skip your workout with this option! Knock out your cardio and toning in less than an hour—we make every minute of this workout count with a challenging fat-burning cardio sequence followed by 15 minutes of burnout in your buns, arms, and hamstrings. (50 minutes)

Disc 4 / BATA BARRE with Francie
You don’t have to be a ballerina to look like one! Bata Barre combines two favorites— 30 minutes of cardio tabatas and 30 minutes of barre for the lengthened strength of a dancer. Get your cardio fix with powerful sets of tabatas, and then get ready to shake as you define your legs and booty. You'll wonder where your new body was hiding all this time after spending an hour at this barre! (60 minutes)

Disc 5 / BIKINI BOOTCAMP with Amy
Cardio and abs to the max! This Bikini Bootcamp puts a twist on traditional kickboxing by adding a resistance band for an extra challenge—your arms and core will be on fire throughout the hour while keeping your heart-rate up for serious calorie burn. Conclude with specific ab exercises, and then get ready to strut your sexy self.
(60 minutes)

Equipment used: yoga mat • 2lb weights • playground ball • resistance band • paper plates • circular band

Combine these workouts with a healthy diet and you’ll see your body change in no time. Take it to the next level and shock your body with this Dream Body Cardio Workout!

Who's biting?!
Old 06-13-13, 11:53 AM  
furmomof6

I just started a thread about this but I see you have more info than I did! Their email said the pre-sale price is $129.00. If that's the pre-"sale" price, I can't imagine what the actual price is going to be.

I wish I could get these as I have been anticipating them, but I just can't right now with some big, unexpected expenses DH & I have endured lately.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 11:56 AM  
marmact

Old 06-13-13, 11:56 AM  
pcramer

I don't know why I am so excited, I too scared to try the first set.... lol

Too bad buying exercise DVDs doesn't burn fat and build muscle, I'd be in shape already!!!!
Old 06-13-13, 11:59 AM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post

3 - I think the MILF title is pretty offensive.
Okay, I had to look that one up... Talk about niave! Yes, offensive indeed.

ETA: Marmact, you had very valid points, I wish you kept your post!

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
Old 06-13-13, 12:04 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmomof6 View Post
Okay, I had to look that one up... Talk about niave! Yes, offensive indeed.

ETA: Marmact, you had very valid points, I wish you kept your post!
Oh, I don't think they are naive. They know exactly what that acronym *usually* means.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 12:04 PM  
prettyinpink

I'm tempted. I really like and use the other DB DVDs.

I wonder why these are called "cardio." From the descriptions they sound very similar to the other workouts which I already think of as cardio because of the pace.

A couple of them sound a little weird, like Bata barre?
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 12:05 PM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Oh, I don't think they are naive. They know exactly what that acronym *usually* means.
Oh no, I meant I was naive because I didn't know, lol.

Old 06-13-13, 12:10 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Maybe they meant: MILF is an acronym that may refer to: Moro Islamic Liberation Front, a militant
Islamist group located in the southern Philippines. In adult popular culture.

But then again, maybe not..... lol

Don't feel bad, I didn't know what it was either... Guess I'm getting old.
Old 06-13-13, 12:18 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
I'm tempted. I really like and use the other DB DVDs.

I wonder why these are called "cardio." From the descriptions they sound very similar to the other workouts which I already think of as cardio because of the pace.

A couple of them sound a little weird, like Bata barre?
My thoughts exactly. I only have the Tabata/Toning and Fusion Mix, but my heart rate stays up high enough and long enough that I use them as cardio. And I thought there was already a bikini bootcamp and barre in the first series?

I noticed that their first series is $99 on their site. I wonder if I have the willpower to wait for the price on this new series to come down?
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body, fusion fitness