jessicarobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharazPR View Post
jessica - I will preview later Disk 2 and let you know my final thoughts
great!
jessicarobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-12, 08:42 PM  
Sharaz

I previewed Core (16 min) & Total Body (7 min) moves. The core moves are animal and I really love those. My favorites so far. Not your regular core work The Total Body moves are more familiar moves and things I have seem before. Well, except for that Shin Jump & Frog Spraw (one of the moves that he does on the preview clip) killer!

So, basically this is no a follow on workout. Is structured as a instructional (but someone can try to follow and use it as a workout) There are some many sample workouts, including drill combining Kettebells with the AC bodyweight moves. You can practice and design a workout on your own using a interval timer. I have some ideas already of KB circuits. This is for the ones that are comfortable following paper workouts.

I read all the booklet. Is very professional. This program is designed as a conditional practice to increase your body functional aspects as the way you move and perform in other physical activities. I have the impression that is geared to coaches and athletes as a crosstrain method to incorporate on their regular training. He recommend to train total body always. The moves will work total body, but you must add the pulling aspect to make it complete (pull ups, chin ups, pull down)

Is very innovative, since many of the moves are new. I'm very interested in overall physical functionality. I want to be more agile, jump higher, built more bodyweigh training strength in order to perform other more advance exercises etc. Also, I must keep higher levels of physical conditioning for my job. So for that reason I'm satisfied and will practice one day per week for now, until I built up my agility to move as faster as Greg.
Old 05-28-12, 06:39 PM  
EnglishIvy

Any more feedback on this one now that it has been out for a while? I really like the looks of the clip but it seems super pricey for a DVD-r (especially now that the pre-sale is over). Would love to hear more VFer opinions!! TIA
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-12, 08:50 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishIvy View Post
Any more feedback on this one now that it has been out for a while? I really like the looks of the clip but it seems super pricey for a DVD-r (especially now that the pre-sale is over). Would love to hear more VFer opinions!! TIA
I did two practices creating my own circuit. I had to put it aside. I'm going on vacation at the beggining of July and decided to spent my extra time on working my core...gotta look nice on that bikini

Anyhoo, the exercises are great and very challenging at least for me. A killer in my book! I know is very expensive, but like I mentioned before the exercises are very unique. You can create your own circuits with an interval timer as a stand along workouts or as bodyweight exercises between KB's. Once I return from my vacation I will start working with this. Summer is more relaxing for me and will have time to commit to the practice.
Old 08-05-12, 06:16 PM  
Sharaz

This is the link Kali...I just got back from the mall and now will do a workout.

I will post the discount code (i think 20%) later on just in case someone is interested. Is a DVD'r and come with two disks and a training manual.

I wrote a breakdown up tread of all the exercises.

http://undergroundgym.com/products/a...oning_dvd.html
Old 08-05-12, 06:39 PM  
kali1

Thanks Sharaz!
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal, bodyweight, greg mihovich, gymnastics, sprawl