Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-17-18, 03:02 PM  
eam531
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I do have to give a shout out to recent Vytas class that I loved called Linearity. It was a very a cool class and reminded me that Udaya used to offer great classes in my native language.
That is true, but I checked, and some of the Udaya teachers are based in Germany. German students should be able to get classes in their native language, too. After all, they are also paying for an Udaya subscription.

There is no way of telling people they are all walking around shining like the sun--Thomas Merton

People have done all kinds of remarkable things because they thought they could. People routinely fail to do quite ordinary things because they assume they can't--Reinhard Engels

Stay gold, Ponyboy--S.E. Hinton

Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try--Ryan Bingham

Disclosure: I have a personal relationship with a fitness instructor who has appeared in some videos.
eam531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-18, 04:08 PM  
isebelleg44

When Udaya first started offering foreign language classes I thought it was pretty cool. The last several months they have been primarily offering new classes in German. If that is the direction they are going in that is fine, but I am paying for a subscription and would like to take new yoga classes in English.

I guess I held onto this subscription as long as I have, because Udaya is the reason I finally made Yoga a regular part of my routine. Guess I am nostalgic for the old days!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-18, 06:39 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
When Udaya first started offering foreign language classes I thought it was pretty cool. The last several months they have been primarily offering new classes in German. If that is the direction they are going in that is fine, but I am paying for a subscription and would like to take new yoga classes in English.

I guess I held onto this subscription as long as I have, because Udaya is the reason I finally made Yoga a regular part of my routine. Guess I am nostalgic for the old days!
I think I have been holding on for the same reason!
Old 05-23-18, 04:57 PM  
isebelleg44

Did anyone see the email from Udaya today? Looks like they are redesigning their website.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 09:19 PM  
katmom

I got the email today but have not followed up on it.
Old 05-24-18, 11:25 AM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Yup and it looks like they will have more European customers so I think that's why the flood of German language classes. I'm still waiting to hear back, but that's my guess as to why.

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote