How long are the workouts? Thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-14, 10:34 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
How long are the workouts? Thanks.
Scroll back in this thread - starting on page 2 or 3 the times are posted.
Old 11-21-14, 09:40 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Last clip is up!

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/video...t-legs.298099/

I am so hoping these ship soon!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-14, 12:33 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Woot! More good news!

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/rippe...-share.298105/

Hoping they get these by next Friday and start shipping next weekend....hey a girl can dream, right?!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-14, 12:57 PM  
bubbles76

Great news! The legs workout looks fantastic, probably my favorite so far.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-14, 01:41 PM  
HRCFitness

I can't wait!

Now that all of the clips are up I looked at them all again and I'm so excited! The premixes look awesome, music sounds good and workouts look fun! My guess is we will have these sometime the week of December 8th! Can't wait!
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-14, 09:45 AM  
kathym
VF Supporter

I caved. The only one I wasn't sure about was the Plyo HIIT.
Old 11-22-14, 06:14 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Unfortunately I can now wait, so I'm trying to suppress my excitement! My appendix ruptured last week followed by the development of an abscess. After healing, surgery etc. I will be more than ready for these, plus KCM Slim Sculpting and Michelle's new bodyfits. I will be excited to try all of these hopefully in January, and anxiously await everyone's reviews in the meantime!! Well, ready for some modified versions of these anyway
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-14, 06:26 PM  
lesia

cataddict please take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon. I am a teacher and I remember one year I had 3 students out with appendicitis! Yikes!!

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-14, 06:48 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Unfortunately I can now wait, so I'm trying to suppress my excitement! My appendix ruptured last week followed by the development of an abscess. After healing, surgery etc. I will be more than ready for these, plus KCM Slim Sculpting and Michelle's new bodyfits. I will be excited to try all of these hopefully in January, and anxiously await everyone's reviews in the meantime!! Well, ready for some modified versions of these anyway
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! But, it's awesome that you have a positive outlook and are looking forward to trying the new workouts in the new year! I hope your healing is quick and smooth

Tags
cathe hiit, cathe hiit workouts, new cathe workouts, new cathe workouts 2014, ripped with hiit