Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-17-14, 02:04 PM  
StephE

I received my order today, but I'm missing one DVD. I was hoping I'd get my full order because my credit card was charged the full order amount. I tried to call Collage, but they have a recording saying they're not taking calls right now. There wasn't an option to leave a message, so I emailed them about this.

Has anyone else tried to contact them for any reason and heard back from them? I'm hoping I hear back from them soon. I'm sure it was just an honest mistake that they charged me the full amount. I know they're extremely busy. Hopefully everything will get resolved.

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 02:05 PM  
twinkletoes

I emailed them on Friday and they responded this morning.
Old 03-17-14, 02:09 PM  
StephE

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
I emailed them on Friday and they responded this morning.
Thank you. That's good to know they are at least checking their email. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Old 03-17-14, 03:19 PM  
StephE

I heard back from Collage by email. That was super fast! They were very apologetic and will refund me for the missing DVD. So if any of you have this happen by mistake, I'm sure they will take care of it quickly. I'm going to miss them and their excellent customer service!

Old 03-17-14, 04:10 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBetty View Post
I got my notice. My shipping number starts 16091. I got a partial refund. One of my KCM's got canceled and Rapidfire 3 got canceled. I figured it out from the amount of the refund. I didn't get notified what was canceled. My shipping is through USPS so the tracking is almost useless. It was in Minneapolis on Thursday. I live in Wisconsin so hopefully I will get it today or tomorrow.
Thanks for the reply! I have a 16099...so I still have a ways to go I guess. I didn't order either of the two that were cancelled on your order (I have Rapidfire 3 already plus everything that KCM ever made ) so maybe I still might get my entire order.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 04:17 PM  
vanessakm

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfitmom View Post
My first order# was 1607 and the second one 1613. Weird thing is one was mailed Thursday and one today, but they are both still sitting in a Minnesota sorting facility, no movement at all. I guess I will have to be patient.
The webpage must no longer be updated. I got a shipping notice late Friday. I ended up ordering 3x on Wednesday, so I hope they combined them. Mine too says it's sitting in a "sorting facility" since Friday.
vanessakm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 04:31 PM  
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessakm View Post
The webpage must no longer be updated. I got a shipping notice late Friday. I ended up ordering 3x on Wednesday, so I hope they combined them. Mine too says it's sitting in a "sorting facility" since Friday.
Mine has been en route from Grove City,OH since 3:41p.m. Friday. Grove City is 130 miles from here so why it's taking 3 days is beyond me.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 04:40 PM  
vanessakm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Mine has been en route from Grove City,OH since 3:41p.m. Friday. Grove City is 130 miles from here so why it's taking 3 days is beyond me.
Aw man, Grove City is at the southwest edge of Columbus. Too bad I can't just pick it up for you.
vanessakm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 05:18 PM  
DebbieRN

Just as I was reading this thread, my order was left at my door by USPS! I ordered before the email went out (order starts with 16076). My order was complete with 6 DVDs, 3 of which I had sitting in my Amazon cart at the time (TA's Precision Toning and Method for Beginners for when I fall off the TA wagon with my Hip and Glute Method DVDs). I'm most excited about the 10 MS Butt Lift I was waiting to be discounted, and what a deal at 3.99.

The others were 2 of UFIT since I didn't want the BURN one (didn't like the clip at all but the other 2 looked good) and finally Power Boxing with Marlen Esparza. I tried to win this one from Acacia, and giddy I can just buy it for 3.99. She hopefully will be in the 2016 Summer Olympics. All 6 for under $30 and I opted for free shipping. I too received the paper catalogs before there was the internet so very fond memories. Excited to read what everyone has ordered and received.

Deb
DebbieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-14, 05:21 PM  
mabyrd1

I got mine today-half of the order was wrong. I order 3 dvds Jessica walking which was correct, I also ordered her new strenght & balance and Jazzercise Hitt-did not get either. They sent the firm transfer your body-which I already have and balley body I do not like this type of workout. I sent them a email because I called and they are not taking calls today. I hope they fix this I have always used college, if they don't I will be very disappointed!!
mabyrd1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collagevideo, collagevideo sale, transfirm your body