Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-15-14, 05:12 PM  
Tugger31

Focus T25

Can someone tell me how you're liking these so far? I've been on the fence.

How is the impact, variety, amount of equipment? What is included in the Gamma dvd?? I have the ability to get the Alpha, Beta and Gamma for $40 total, which I know is a good price but I have SO many workouts, I don't want to get yet another set to sit on my shelves. I don't have Insanity so comparisons to that won't help me much. I'm primarily a Cathe girl.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-14, 07:35 PM  
HRCFitness

Don't do it

I'm 100% a Cathe girl. I didn't like this set at all. Found it boring. You should search this forum and you'll find tons of reviews.
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-14, 09:58 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

This set came on my radar today since it was an ad on a Zuzana you tube video I was watching. For some reason I am thinking about getting this. Probably because I have been cooped up in the house with all this wonderful weather. I can't seem to stop eating or spending....
Anyway, where did you see it for $40?

Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-14, 08:35 AM  
Zenara25

Cathe is my favorite instructor. I've done almost all of T25 Alpha not as a rotation but here and there. Haven't done Beta or Gamma yet. I don't really like Alpha. Boring (feels repetitive) with too much jumping/hopping, for me and that burns my calves. If you want to work on calves Alpha is a great choice.
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-14, 09:16 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

I've only found Gamma exciting to a certain degree. The first 2 sets bored me to tears.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-14, 10:02 AM  
Tugger31

Thanks for the info!

My sister found them at a site called www.ioffer.com there are many things there. I've never purchased from them before but she has and so far has had no problems. She says to try to buy from USA sellers which should be marked. Alot of dvds come from China which is sketchy on quality from what she says.
Old 02-16-14, 10:19 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
Thanks for the info!

My sister found them at a site called www.ioffer.com there are many things there. I've never purchased from them before but she has and so far has had no problems. She says to try to buy from USA sellers which should be marked. Alot of dvds come from China which is sketchy on quality from what she says.
Sorry -- I think they are fake. If it's too good to be true, it must be. To me, it's not about having problems with the DVDs, it's about supporting the instructors. They should get compensated for their creativity and hard work.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-14, 10:23 AM  
jennstar

Ioffer.com is definitely a fake/bootleg site.
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-14, 10:49 AM  
andtckrtoo

Well, even for $40 they are over priced. I'm a huge Shaun T fan and loved Insanity. These have too much bouncing, they are repetitive and just boring. I will do the weight work occasionally, but not the cardio.
Old 02-16-14, 01:12 PM  
Tugger31

I dont have a problem with bootlegged copies in general. I certainly like to support instructors but Beach Body should consider not charging so darn much for these!

That being said, from the comments, they don't seem like something I'd click with anyways so I've decided to watch for reviews on Z's new Kettlebell series instead

Tags
t25