Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-13, 07:38 PM  
620lin

I need to order continuity for year 1. I am currently working through meta hip and really like what I have gained so far. For anyone who has done both glute and hip continuity please let me know if you think it is worth it to do both. Or would hip and omni be a better option?

I have had a very hard time with the body type calculator. I have saddlebags and a round bottom. In the past I have done barre work and my bottom lifts but doesn't get smaller so the end result is just a very high big bottom.

If TA offered a "Saddle Bag and Inner Thigh" centric I would be all over it! LOL
620lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 08:09 PM  
DebbieRN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie_B View Post
Similar experience, I'm sure people can search and read it. I'd rather not deal with Gilt again either.
I feel the same. I'll get year 2 Glute sometime in the future, from somewhere else. Still getting through year 1 and I'm sure it will be less expensive the longer I wait! I do love it though and glad I have at least 1 year Glute Continuity. Just don't want to risk going through another Gilt fiasco again. #anxietyoverload

Debbie
DebbieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 08:52 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieRN View Post
I feel the same. I'll get year 2 Glute sometime in the future, from somewhere else. Still getting through year 1 and I'm sure it will be less expensive the longer I wait! I do love it though and glad I have at least 1 year Glute Continuity. Just don't want to risk going through another Gilt fiasco again. #anxietyoverload

Debbie
I agree! I was tempted but had a bad experience with gilt and hopefully it will go down in price
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 08:53 PM  
Coastal Girl

620lin ...That's me too
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-13, 07:57 AM  
trixie108

I ordered Omni year 2, so we'll see if I get the full set. Shouldn't there be 15 dvds? 12 MS and 3 cardio? Tracy's site doesn't specifically say, but she does say 3 cardio workouts.. I figure it's a pretty good savings, so I'll take the risk
Old 07-19-13, 09:55 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie108 View Post
I ordered Omni year 2, so we'll see if I get the full set. Shouldn't there be 15 dvds? 12 MS and 3 cardio? Tracy's site doesn't specifically say, but she does say 3 cardio workouts.. I figure it's a pretty good savings, so I'll take the risk
We would have to ask VFers in the two TA check-ins. I've been buying the higher level TA MS DVDs from VFers. I said 16 DVDs because I thought there was supposed to be four cardio wos (one for every three months). That's how Year 1 was set up.

I'm still considering whether to buy Abcentric Year 2. It is a good price even if only 9 months were sent. Although, I would fight to get the other three months. I'm just debating on waiting because it might get fixed in the next sale just like Year 1 is now fixed.
Old 07-19-13, 10:02 AM  
IvysMom

omni year 2 is:

cardio rebounder 2.0--this is the same as the 1st mini trampoline workout she sold
Dance Cardio 2.2--although, in the dvd they call it 2.1?
Dance Cardio 2.3
Dance Cardio Year 2, Months 10-12(that's how it's labeled on the cardboard sleeve)
Year 2 Month 10
Year 2 Month 11
Year 2 Month 12

so that's 16 discs. 12 ms, and 4 cardio(1 for each 3 months)
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-13, 10:07 AM  
trixie108

Huh, I wonder why her website says only 3 cardio workouts? Now I'm super curious to see what I'll get from Gilt!!!
Old 07-19-13, 10:12 AM  
IvysMom

where do you see that on her website about the 3 cardio for year 2?
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-13, 10:16 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvysMom View Post
omni year 2 is:

cardio rebounder 2.0--this is the same as the 1st mini trampoline workout she sold
Dance Cardio 2.2--although, in the dvd they call it 2.1?
Dance Cardio 2.3
Dance Cardio Year 2, Months 10-12(that's how it's labeled on the cardboard sleeve)
Year 2 Month 10
Year 2 Month 11
Year 2 Month 12

so that's 16 discs. 12 ms, and 4 cardio(1 for each 3 months)
Thanks for clarifying. I already have the rebounder wo. I thought they were going to send a different one. Oh well. It's still a good price.

Tags
gilt, tracy anderson