Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-19-12, 10:08 PM  
andtckrtoo

I've done both and there are things I like and things I don't like about both.

Meta can be very boring - same workout 10 days in a row. And if you have any wrist problems - Meta will aggravate them. That being said, it can also be very soothing to just do the moves and not have to worry too much. I do get good results from Meta. I build muscle easily and this allows me to tone and look good. Meta does not really work the thighs.

P57 really works the thighs and glutes as well as the upperbody more. For me, who builds muscle easily, this is a recipe for disaster. I ended up with big thighs. But if you don't build muscle easily, this would help you become more defined. I truly think P57 is the more complete workout. I really liked it. I just can't do these.
Old 05-19-12, 10:17 PM  
kali1

I've never had issues with Tracy's customer service. They have always been very great whenever I've purchased anything.
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-12, 06:11 AM  
Cher

Thanks everyone. I’m so torn. As I said I normally do Cathe for all my strength workouts so both P57 & TA are totally different for me so I’m afraid to take the “purchase plunge.” A very kind VFer has offered to let me borrow her P57 Classics Vol. 1 so I can at least try it first and see if I like it.

I think I like the looks and sound of P57 better, but I like the results I hear about TA better.

Sharon – Do you know if there are clips anywhere for Ballet Beautiful? The reviews for them on Amazon sound really good for the price of the workouts.

Ruth – Thanks for the clip links.

Cheri – Great results so far!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-12, 09:09 AM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Cher, I think there was an extremely short clip on her website or Youtube, but it was so short that it wasn't very helpful. The really good price is what motivated me to take the plunge and order it.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-12, 10:47 AM  
edensmom

Cher, I have Ballet Beautiful too (both) and I have gotten more use out of it than any of it. It is similar to Tracy A in that it is a lot of floorwork with A LOT of reps that make your legs/hips/butt burn! I really really like Ballet Beautiful. She is a little dry/boring, but I don't mind because it I am working so hard. The arms work in this one is very minimal (though it burns!) and I have never done JUST BB. You did say you really wanted to zone in on your lower half and this would do it. I liked it enough to use it every day for 1-2 months before my other workouts seduced me, lol.
Any of these will be very, very different from what Cathe. I adore Cathe and use her weekly, but I also like and you use barre/ballet/fusion too.
How nice of someone to loan you P57. VF-ers are awesome!
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 06:48 AM  
Cher

Thanks for the BB info! I'm off to take a look and check them out too.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hipcentric, metamorphosis, p57, physique 57, ta metamorphosis