Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-08-18, 03:02 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I finally did workout 1 this morning. I enjoyed it. I have to improvise a bit for the suspension trainer as mine isn't hooked to the ceiling and hard for me to get it in place. For the pull/chin ups I went to my fit bar and did them. Pushups I tried the trainer and it was tough for me.

I did enjoy the workout and I like how he doesn't rush through anything, time went by quickly. I plan on working through them in order probably on Tuesday and Thursdays.
I did workout 1 today and enjoyed it also. Great combination of everything. I felt great after, not wiped.

thanks for this thread!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-18, 03:08 PM  
Rhonda

Workout 2 done today. Again improvised with my chin ups but another good workout.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-18, 11:09 PM  
smilingwolf

Marcus quickly replies to emails if anyone has any questions.
smilingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 09:32 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I did workout 1 today and enjoyed it also. Great combination of everything. I felt great after, not wiped.

thanks for this thread!

I am really enjoying this series. I have done eight of the workouts so far. I feel that this is a very challenging but doable series and is very well thought out. These workouts are really shaping up my abs. I love how Marcus incorporates the TRX into the workouts (some of Lauren's workouts do too) I also like that he incorporates light and heavy days into the program.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 09:41 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I am really enjoying this series. I have done eight of the workouts so far. I feel that this is a very challenging but doable series and is very well thought out. These workouts are really shaping up my abs. I love how Marcus incorporates the TRX into the workouts (some of Lauren's workouts do too). also like that he incorporates light and heavy days into the program.
How are you doing the workouts? Are you following his rotation or doing them in order?

Right now I am doing two per week (Tues/Thur) and plan on just going through them all at least one time and not sure if I will do that again or actually do the rotation.

I love the TRX but I really need to see if hubby can hook it to something sturdy in the basement so I can get the full use out of it. Right now it is on my squat rack and the handles don't go high enough for most of the exercises so I do what he suggests on the paper copy to do instead.

I am turned off by Lauren, just some personal issues with emails that I had with her and her company, and I cannot even stand to read her emails anymore let alone watch a video by her. They may be going on my sale/trade list soon.

I like how Marcus gave us this full program cheaply and one time payment instead of the monthly payment of other sites which some seem to be totally too expensive, IMO.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 12:28 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
How are you doing the workouts? Are you following his rotation or doing them in order?

Right now I am doing two per week (Tues/Thur) and plan on just going through them all at least one time and not sure if I will do that again or actually do the rotation.

I like how Marcus gave us this full program cheaply and one time payment instead of the monthly payment of other sites which some seem to be totally too expensive, IMO.
Yes, the one time payment for the program is great. The TRX adds a nice component to the program. I am not following the rotation. I am doing three workouts per week.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-18, 02:03 AM  
smilingwolf

Just ordered the program. I want to get back to using kettlebells. Thanks for bringing this to our attention macska.
smilingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-18, 01:28 PM  
counterclockwise

I just did the first one, and I felt it was way more focused on upper body. My upper body is feeling pretty worked, but not so much for my legs. I watched the second one and it looks like more leg work, so hopefully it's just the first one.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote