VF Supporter

Delete
Old 06-25-20, 10:13 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Delete
Old 06-26-20, 11:15 AM  
Terry

When I saw you post BBFit, I went ! It's She Who Must Not Be Named! Then I looked on the link and I see that I got that wrong.

Whew! My old lady brain thought I had to jump in and save you. For all I know, the actual name associated with SWMNBN'd is nothing like BBFit.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-20, 12:41 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
When I saw you post BBFit, I went ! It's She Who Must Not Be Named! Then I looked on the link and I see that I got that wrong.

Whew! My old lady brain thought I had to jump in and save you. For all I know, the actual name associated with SWMNBN'd is nothing like BBFit.
Thank you, but I'm totally confused. Who is She Who Must Not Be Named???? I was referring to Bailey Brown Fit website. Sounds like I stepped into something but I have no clue as to what.

I deleted my original post. Please disregard.
Old 06-26-20, 08:33 PM  
Honeydew

Are you signing up for her streaming workouts? I have heard the workouts are good but have heard nothing about results. She does have workouts on youtube if you didn't know.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-20, 08:47 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeydew View Post
Are you signing up for her streaming workouts? I have heard the workouts are good but have heard nothing about results. She does have workouts on youtube if you didn't know.
I'm thinking about signing up but I want to do more of her free workouts on youtube. I this one yesterday and it was great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig1sswncz8s&t=10s
Old 06-26-20, 10:25 PM  
Honeydew

It does look good! I hope you'll post if you do decide to do her streaming workouts...I'm interested what you think of them.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-20, 10:43 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Thank you, but I'm totally confused. Who is She Who Must Not Be Named???? I was referring to Bailey Brown Fit website. Sounds like I stepped into something but I have no clue as to what.

I deleted my original post. Please disregard.

See http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...ad.php?t=60661 for a trip down memory lane. [I think enough time has passed (more than a decade) that I can post this link without causing the thread to implode?]
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-20, 10:52 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

LOL on the Lady Voldemort reference. I was regularly reading VF at the time and witnessed the drama but hadn't joined as a member yet. Usia, I think it's just fine that you are asking about this program. It's not related to anything currently controversial. I hope you get some responses--I'm not familiar with it!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-20, 06:29 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
LOL on the Lady Voldemort reference. I was regularly reading VF at the time and witnessed the drama but hadn't joined as a member yet. Usia, I think it's just fine that you are asking about this program. It's not related to anything currently controversial. I hope you get some responses--I'm not familiar with it!
Thanks. In my original post I provided link to Bailey Brown Fit website and it had nothing to do with posts from 2004. That's why I was totally confused by the reference to She Who Must Not Be Named.

I think I'm just going to drop it and stay in my check in. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Tags
bbfit