Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-14, 07:53 AM  
PrairieGem

Have you tried Walmart? My husband accidentally bought me a petite track suit there last spring. I can't remember the brand--maybe Danskin?
Old 02-17-14, 08:22 AM  
katmom

Sometimes, Target will have the petite C9 in a fuller cut, however, it is usually the semi-fitted that they have in stock.
Old 02-17-14, 04:28 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Do you mean something like these? http://www.6pm.com/the-north-face-ho...araner-brown~2

I got some on clearance at a local Marshall's store. They come in various inseams and can be rolled up or down. I'm 5'1" and was so excited to find pants that were the right length!

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-14, 04:30 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Kohl's also has some bottoms in a short length. They're more or less like yoga pants, though there are a variety of fits (straight, bootcut, etc.) and fabrics. I have a pair of Fila pants from there that are knit and they started pilling almost immediately. Another pair in their Tek Gear brand are a smoother fabric and REALLY flattering.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-14, 08:38 PM  
Roxie65

I bought some wind pants at Walmart in the Danskin line that are petite length I am 5'0 and they fit really nice.
Roxie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-14, 09:01 PM  
bfit

Title 9 has some pants that are nylonish material with an elastic waistband and elastic around the ankles. They're called the Eureka Pant. I'm 5'1" and the Extra Small Petite (XSP) size fits me fine.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-14, 09:07 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
Hmmm, maybe Lands' End? Here's a link to the petite activewear pants on the website. The 4 pairs shown don't look like they're tight fitting.
This is what I was going to suggest. Land's End makes some really comfy stuff (and not tight) in petite sizes.
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-14, 09:08 PM  
lotusgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
Does anyone know where to get petite fitness/athletic pants that aren't tight yoga pants, arent tights, arent sweat pants?? I'm looking for something nylon-ish, the material that alot of running shorts are made of. I've looked everywhere I can think of in stores and online and come up with nothing!
Check Walmart when the spring things come in. I've had good luck with their petites in the Danskin line and their brand. I'm almost 5'2".
Old 02-17-14, 09:46 PM  
Tugger31

Thx, I think I'll try Walmart and the Danskin line. What I'm looking for is something similar to what Cathe wore in her Cross Train Xpress Kickboxing workout. Black pants with 2-3 white stripes down the side of the leg.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote