Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-28-20, 06:05 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

May

April Total = 25 workouts/30 days

1 - Peloton Emma 80s 2/05/20--58 min, 14.7 miles, 358 cal.
2 - KCM RAW Heavy Bag Boxing 2--I don't have a heavy bag, so I used 1# weights. This was a ton of fun & quite the workout! Kelly added 10 minutes of abs (which I modified heavily) + a very nice stretch. I'll come back to this one...
3 - YT Angie Fitness Kickboxing & LIIT--this was a nice 35 minute sweat. The first 15 min or so were boxing drills (a few kicks thrown in there) followed by 13-14 minutes of Low Intensity Interval Training. These were drills such as straddling the step as fast as you can for 40 seconds, followed by 20 seconds' rest. I didn't use a step. I'll come back to this one for a straightforward medium workout.

4 - Peloton Jenn Rock 3/1/20--65 min, 14.7 miles, 324 cal.
5 - KCM Stepboxing Dumbbell Drills + Cardio Blast WO1
6 - Rest
7 - KCM RAW Ripped & Ride December 2019 + Peloton Scenic Ride 25 min
8 - Peloton Hannah 70s 3/2/20--58 min, 14.6 miles, 354 cal.
9 - Peloton Arm Toning (2 10-minute sessions with Cody + YT Leslie 5K with a Twist--I think I have that Leslie on dvd somewhere, but it was easier to just stream it off of YouTube. Perfect for today.
10 - YT 2 Gina B workouts--31 min; these were peppy workouts! Also repeated Lee Holden's Day 30 of Qi Gong Challenge. When I did this a few weeks ago, DH (who didn't seem so D to me at the time) was walking back & forth from the garage to the kitchen which took him through the living room where I was working out. I was so focused on my dark thoughts about hubby that I created a very anti-qi gong vibe. Much better today!

11 - 2 Peloton rides: Olivia Rock 5/7/20 & Jenn 80s 5/7/20--66 min, 15.2 miles, 336 cal. Rode as an Endurance ride.
12 - KCM Start Here WO2 + WO1--this is a good combo. Takes about an hour to do. I like it because I can go a little heavier with my weights in WO2 since Kelly does slower & fewer reps in this "beginner" workout. I like getting my weights over with, hence WO2 before WO1.
13 - Rest
14 - KCM RAW Home Gym Intervals 1 + Peloton Robin Together We Go Far 5/2/20--32 min, 8.0 miles, 194 cal. Fitbit shows 303 cals for total 1 hr workout.
15 - Peloton Christine 70s Rock 3/10/20--58 min, 14.9 miles, 367 calories.
16 - 63 push ups + KCM RAW Box & Tone
17 - YT Pahla B Weight Loss for Women Over 50 Day 1 + Day 9 of Lee Holden 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge--Since I've finished Lee's entire Qi Gong Challenge, I'm going back & doing some of my favorites, a Greatest Hits, if you will. Pahla's premise in this series is that you don't want to exercise too much or too vigorously and you need to eat the correct number of calories. I get her point about too much exercise stressing the body & leading to increased appetite. BUT for someone like myself who has worked out 5-6 days/week for decades (some days vigorously & some days for over an hour), if I did ONLY the workouts in her 31 Day program, my calorie output would decrease significantly; I can't see how that could lead to anything but weight GAIN. Sigh. Not meant for me, obviously.

18 - YT Pahla Day 2 + Peloton Jenn My Mix Tape 5/17/20 + Robin Together We Ride 5/9/20--67 minutes, 15.1 miles, 326 calories. Endurance ride.
19 - KCM RAW Cardio Overload 2--with 4# vest & 6" step. A good solid cardio workout with added toning effect. I'll be back to this one.
20 - Rest--also did Pahla Day 3
21 - KCM RAW Ripped & Ride November 2019 + 22 min Peloton Jenn 70s 3/5/19
22 - Peloton Denis Classic Rock 2/24/20--58 min, 14.8 miles, 361 cal.
23 - YT Pahla B Day 4 + KCM RAW Boxing & Drills
24 - 3 YT Gina B + Day 12 Lee Holden Qi Gong--the 3 Gina B's were about 25 min total.

25 - Peloton Jenn Classic Rock 6/9/19--66 min, 15.3 miles, 344 calories. Rode as an Endurance ride (but got a little carried away with the rock playlist, i.e. my HR got way above Endurance level, ha!)
26 - "Rest"
27 - Pahla B Day 5 + YT Gina B Soul Sweat Walk--Nice little combo. That Gina B walk is 20 min of work; I wore my 4# weighted vest and held 1# weights in my hands.
28 - KCM RAW Solo DB + Peloton Ally 80s 5/22/20--Made this into Ripped & Ride by riding my bike in between the 3-set sections. A good, challenging workout.
29 - Peloton Leanne 70s 4/4/20--58 min, 14.7 miles, 360 cal.
30 - Peloton Arm Toning (2 10 minute segments) + Guillermo Gomez Kickbox Cardio Power--did the kickbox with DH--he hasn't quite adjusted to working out in the heat of the garage yet this year.
31 - YT Pahla B Women Over 50 Day 6 + YT Leslie Walk--about 35 min total. Also did LH Day 14 Qi Gong Challenge.

May Total = 28/31

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-20, 07:41 PM  
CharM

May this month be better than the last.

1. 6,960 steps. No official workout because I'm afraid to hurt my back. It feels fine, but my shins and feet sometimes feel "sore", which I'm sure is related to the back. (wrong: I found out on 5/10 that the medication I was taking can cause leg cramps and all around tiredness; these are not part of the known side effects)
2. 1 mile Leslie in the morning, then went outside and carefully tended to a plant that had grown out of control, will report steps later. 8,398 steps
3. 6,473 steps
4. all at different times today: 10 minutes back yard walk, 1 mile Leslie, 10 minute Leslie. so far 6,596 steps. 8,636 steps
5. TA, Leslie - I popped in a dvd today! TA Precision Toning Arms - the unweighted work make my arms feel like jelly, the rest comes when we get to the weights. 1 mile Leslie. 7,524 steps
6. 8,179 steps - includes 1 mile Leslie from YouTube and some back yard walking
7. Jessica Smith Toning Walk - I think that's the name, it's a band workout. also did 10 minutes of the HiiT Walk on the same dvd. 9,093 steps
8. JS Walk Strong - Interval Mix - I modified two of the plank jump exercises b/c I'm still afraid to hurt my back. Also did 10 minutes of Cardio Party
9. Leslie, Bottom Line - 2 Leslie miles, and Bottom Activation 2 from the dvd The Bottom Line & A Core Defined
10. nothing
11. JS WS Total Body Training, Leslie - I felt like a wimp using only 8 and 3 pounds, but it had been so long that I thought I'd go light. I could have gone heavier for biceps/side lunge and kneeling rows, so I feel good about that. I finished with a 10 minute Leslie light walk.
12. JS Buns & Thighs Walk- plus 10 minutes of Flat Abs Walk on the same dvd
13. Leah Sarago Bariatric Rx, Leslie - upper + core 1, lower 1. Wow, my arms felt that. I used a ball instead of a yoga block because that's what was handy, but when I did a few of the exercises later using a brick, I felt the difference. So I'll be sure to use one next time. For lower, I used the top of the full step, but next time I'll use two risers for more of a challenge. These are short workouts, about 17 minutes each, and they went by fast. I also did 1 Leslie mile.
14. Firm Cardio Party, Party off the Pounds - for CP, I stopped once Allie got the fiesta going because I didn't want to do it, finished up with 15 minutes of PotP. just fyi, my triceps are sore from yesterday's workout, so are parts of my lower body
15. Leah Sarago Bariatric Rx, Leslie - deja vu. I didn't remember that I'd also done a Leslie walk after these workouts just two days ago. This time I used a yoga block for resistance (ouch!) and a step with two risers, which my left hip didn't like until I turned out my foot. I tried again a little while ago while stepping out to do laundry and my left side was fine. My left hip/glute hurt when doing squats so I didn't go low. I finished with Leslie's "flexibility walk" - 5 minute walk, 5 minute stretch
16. Jessica 30 Minute Fat Blaster, Leslie - I did almost all of the high impact moves. It felt like it had been ages since I'd done high impact (although I did some jumping jacks last week, I think), so I didn't know if my cardio capacity had diminished, but thankfully I felt fine. The easy walks work! But I'm sure my legs will be sore. lol My Leslie walk was 10 minutes "brisk and steady".
17. nothing
18. Lower Body Tabata, Lower Body Blast - back to KCM whose workouts I'd been doing before all hell broke loose with my body 5 weeks ago, I only used 12s because I hadn't been working out too hard and didn't want to kill myself. I finished up with Leslie's 10 minute LBB
19. 2 mile Leslie - i was actually going to sleep in, but my brain woke me up at the usual time and refused to let me sleep.
20. Toning Transformation - Total Body Tone and Sweat and Strengthen which are 22 and 23 minutes or so. I felt underwhelmed after, as though I didn't work anything, but it's now the evening and I'm so sore! lol I guess it got the job done.
21. I slept in because I was afraid I'd hurt my back again. *sigh* I yanked a really stubborn weed and later my lower back was sore, but so was everything else so I didn't need much convincing to stay in bed. lol After I got out of bed and walked around, I learned my back felt fine. But I always feel so gross, lazy, and tired on days I don't exercise, so Mr. and I went for a 20 minute walk which energized me.
22. JS Upper Body Strength, Leslie - My "heavy" weights were 8, light were 5 and boy did I feel it. I don't know if these are what I've used before since it's been so long since I've done this workout. Leslie 10 minute upper body blast
23. Prevention WOW: Strength lower, Leslie- unfortunately WOW doesn't mean that I was wowed, no, it's Walk Off Weight. I bought this from ebay on a whim, it was under $4 shipped for this and another dvd, so why not? I didn't preview, so I didn't know what to expect. The lower body routine is 17 minutes and includes a 3 minute warm up and a 14 minute workout w/stetch. I don't remember all the exercises, here are some: 8 alternating unweighted side lunges, 8 alternating reverse lunge w/twist, hip swings, 30 seconds of fast feet, grab a weight for single leg squat, single arm deadlift, get on all fours for knee circles forward and back, bent knee hip extension (knee up, cross over, knee up, straight down), side kicks on all fours, 2 variations of inner thigh leg lifts. I did it the first time as-is, second time with 15 pound dumbbells (did not add twist to reverse lunge), I wanted to add ankle weights to the floor work but thought I'd be pushing my luck. haha Oh yeah, the reps are uneven, but at least they tell you on the screen. I just started with the opposite leg the second time. I finished with a 10 minute Leslie walk.
24. JS Pyramid Power Walk, Leslie - Since I wasn't feeling too lazy, I followed Beth. I guess I'm ready for more demanding workouts, we'll see if I actually choose to do them. lol Leslie 10 minute Interval Walk.
25. WOW Strength, Leslie, Jari - I did WOW upper for the first time, let's just say I was unimpressed. It has the same warm up for all the workouts. The upper chapter is about 11 minutes and includes a short stretch. The exercises from what I remember, in no particular order: row w/kickback, bent arm lateral raise, rear fly, both arms in a "w" shoulder raise w/slight side bend, pushups, elbow to hand plank, side lying triceps pushups. Some of the weight exercises were 2-2 count, so 8s were good. I then did the lower body chapter even though my glutes were still sore from Saturday's workout. The floor work was short enough that I felt ok using (1 lb?) ankle weights; we'll see how sore I get. I did 10 minutes of Leslie, but my biceps were feeling unloved, so I did Jari's Ripped & Chiseled biceps track (didn't do the hammers), and they were screaming.
26. Amped Up Cardio, Leslie - Amped workout 1, it was hot in the house yesterday so I think that's why this workout made me sweat more than normal this morning. leslie 10 minute abs walk
27. Body Shop, Leslie - I had so much trouble sleeping last night. It was like I had restless leg syndrome all over my body! My Fitbit sleep score was 71, whereas my normal range is 87-90. Since I hadn't slept well, and was mostly awake since 5:45 am, it wasn't too difficult to get out of bed at 6:45 to do Body Shop workout 2, and Leslie 15 minutes from Walk off Fat Fast.
28.Total Body Kickbox, Body Design - I see a KCM trend here. I didn't even realize it until just now. TBK workout 1, followed by BD weighted kickboxing. My glutes were sore from yesterday's workout, but I got through it. My sleep score was up to 83, hopefully I'll sleep better tonight.
29. Jazzercise Burlesque - I was going to do another KCM strength workout but was still sore and this Burlesque workout is just too fun to resist.
30. no workout, but we pulled some weeds as light rain came down on us then did some dancing along to music from an internet dj. He can't do parties anymore so he's kind enough to play at home and since we have a home theater system (not a theater room, unfortunately), it's almost like we're at a party. Sad. lol
31. KCM Strength & Stamina - workout 1, skipped the swings and did calf raises, marching in place, and planks instead. 10 minutes of the Bonus Step routine, which I apparently had forgotten was there since it took me by surprise when I saw it on the menu. I did it on the floor, and it's still fun.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-20, 09:02 PM  
Cher

May. - I’ll try to keep up better this month.

1. Step Sync warm-up and combo #3, ( I just love Cathe’s 2 new step workouts in this set) then I did Legs & Abs Barre section and chair & band sections, then my own stretch.

2. Weather was so nice this weekend! Yay! I went for a walk in the morning.

3. I was going to go for a walk in the afternoon but never got around to it. It was so nice out, and since we were supposed to be on our Florida vacation but had cancel it, DH and I decided to sit out on our patio and drank some Blue Moons instead!

4. Step Sync warm-up, combo 2 & combined combos 1, 2, 3 one time each. Basic Step Lower Body Add-on and Tamilee Total Body Stretch Floor Stretch.

5. Party Rockin Step 1 warm-up, combos 1, 2 & 4. Basic Step Upper Body Add-on and my own stretch.

6. Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 Boogie IT and my own extra stretching.

7. I didn’t feel like exercising in the basement and it was in the 50’s with sun so I went for about an hour walk.

8. We got snow today - crazy! What a difference a day makes. My workout was Travis Eliot’s Full Yin Yoga “Foundations” on YouTube. My body felt really good after this.

9. Nothing

10. Nothing again

11. LITE Body Weights and Bands

12. Step Sync Timesaver #4 - which is warm-up, combined combos section done twice and cool-down. Then I had a little extra time so tried to ab section....it’s the one with the risers. I did the first 3 exercises. Sort of fun.

13. ICE Metabolic Total Body TS Mish Mosh premix.

14. Nothing workout wise. I had to get out early to go grocery shopping.

15.. Nothing. Went up to the cabin up north.

16. 45 minute walk.

17. Nothing. Drove home from the cabin.

18. Jessica Smith Walk On Strength Interval Walk. Later in the day, I did Leslie’s Light Walk and Brisk & Steady Walk from her 10 min dvd to try to get to my 10’000 steps. I’ve really been slacking on my steps lately and I need to try to get them in better.

19. ???
20. ???
21. ???

22. Travel Day up to cabin - no workout

23. 30 minute walk in the AM and 20 minute walk in the PM

24. 30 minute walk in the AM and 20 minute walk in the PM

25. Travel Day home - 25 minute walk in the evening.

26. LITE Stacked Lower Body one set each exercise premix & LITE Stacked Upper Body one set each exercise premix.

27. IMax 4 Step Combos only premix

28. Petra Kolber Bootcamp Boogie skipped the warm-up and did up to the 40 minute mark then did the yoga stretch.

29. KCM Body Shop #1 then a few extra stretches on my own.

30. Saturday was the warm-up and Combo 2 of Step Jam and Combo 2 and Cool-down and stretch from Step Heat. Nothing yesterday.

31. Rest
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-20, 09:11 PM  
cdayley

May - ready for change
5/1 rest day - stupid allergies
5/2 2.5 mile dog walk; pruned and weeded 11 roses
5/3: 2 mile dog walk
5/4: rest
5/5: 2.5 mile dog walk
5/6: 3 mile treadmill walk
5/7: 3 mile dog walk
5/8: 3 mile dog walk
5/11: 3 mile dog walk

5/16: 3 mile dog walk
5/17: 3 mile dog walk
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 05:31 AM  
Dancing Queen

Post Moving in May!

Cardio Total: 55.4 min/day (last month 37.4 min/day; PR = 55.4 May '20)
Strength Total: 11.4 min/day (last month 10.3 min/day; PR = 13.9 Sep '17)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 39.7 min/day (last month 43.8 min/day; PR = 47.7 Mar '20)

Word for the Year: Flourish

1 Jessica Total Body Tune-Up, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 15 min meditation
2 Radiant Heart Groove, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 11 min meditation, Yoga for Stress Relief (Serenity in Stillness)
3 Cocktail Bellydance (Practice Flow), 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
4 21 min dance party, Leslie 5 Mega Miles, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 15 min meditation
5 30 min dance party, Leslie 5-Mile Fat-Burning Walk, 4 min PT, 21 min meditation, Karen Voight Pure and Simple Stretch
6 28 min dance party, Bootylicious Workout, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 46 min meditation
7 Resist-a-Ball Boot Camp, 4 min PT, 17 min meditation
8 14 min dance party, Jessica 10-Minute Quick Walk (Premix 2 - 2 Mile Walk), Bellyfit Elements (Earth - New Core and Stretch), 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 67 min meditation
9 Tonya Larson Step Pump (Step Aerobics, Cool Down), 4 min PT, 31 min meditation, Yoga Zone Gentle Yoga for Beginners (Practice 1)
10 Sexy Moves for the Club (Girls Night Out, Hip Hop Dance Party), 4 min PT, 36 min meditation
11 15 min dance party, Sexy Moves for the Club (Step it Up, Dance Your Way Thin Remix), Tonya Larson Step Pump (Pump, Abs & Core), 4 min PT, 22 min meditation
12 7 min dance party, Jessica Walk Off Belly Fat (Day 1 - Flat Abs Power Walk), 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 12 min meditation
13 33 min dance party, Jessica Walk On Dance Walk (Dance Walk); ASAP - Abs, Spine, and Posture; 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 22 min meditation
14 19 min dance party, Yoga Dance: Earth, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 20 min meditation, Yoga Zone Gentle Yoga for Beginners (Practice 2)
15 17 min dance party, Jessica Walk On Dance Walk (Latin Dance), 4 min PT, 8 min meditation
16 8 min dance party, Jessica Walk Off Belly Fat (2-Mile Fat Blast Interval Walk), Core Secrets Training Camp, 4 min PT, 15 min meditation, SHAPE Long, Lean, and Strong (Yoga)
17 16 min dance party, Ultimate Tae Bo (Ultimate Tae Bo Parts I and II), 4 min PT, 16 min meditation, SHAPE Long, Lean, and Strong (Anytime Relaxation Stretch)
18 21 min dance party, Jessica Walk Strong 3 (Barefoot Cardio Core), Suzanne Deason Lower Body Balance Ball Workout, 4 min PT, 33 min meditation
19 42 min dance party, Leslie Mix and Match Walk Blasters (Total Body Premix), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
20 24 min dance party, Jessica Walk Strong 3 (Boogie Interval Training), Jessica Cardio Abs (Concentrated Abs), 4 min PT, 47 min meditation
21 24 min dance party, Jessica Walk Off Belly Fat (Day 4 - Flat Abs Power Walk), 4 min PT, 38 min meditation
22 Jessica Walk Strong 3 (Cardio Hit), 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
23 4 min dance party, Jessica Feel Good Fusion (Cardio Flow), Suzanne Deason Upper Body Balance Ball Workout, 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
24 Bellyfit TV 2.09 Intuition (Cardio, Strength), 4 min PT, 17 min meditation
25 Misty Tripoli Delicious Dance (Workout 1), 4 min PT, 18 min meditation
26 14 min dance party, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 18 min meditation
27 24 min dance party, Ellen 7-Day Challenge (Day 1 - Feel Good Fusion), 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 51 min meditation
28 Misty Tripoli Young at Heart (Workout 2), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
29 Misty Tripoli Dance Your Heart Out (Workout 1), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
30 Yodates, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 22 min meditation, YBB Pajama Time Yoga
31 Bellyfit TV 2.06 Courage, 4 min PT, 75 min meditation
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 07:10 AM  
donnamp

May ---

1 - Jessica Valent Pilates - Stronger Ankle, Knee & Hip Workout; Blessful Body - Booty Blast Barre Fusion; outdoor walk
2 - Jenny Ford- Step Across America - Florida; Yoga w/ Adriene - Yoga for Transitions; outdoor walk
3 - Chris Freytag- Fat Burning Cardio Walk; Yoga w/ Adriene - Yoga for Risk Takers; Yoga w/ Adriene - Home Day # 1; outdoor walk
4 - Natalie S (from Ellen's site) - Powerful Presence; Blessful Body - Zesty Flow; outdoor walk
5 - Jessica Valent - Pilates Rolling Workout; outdoor walk
6 - Get Healthy U - Barre Strong Bodyweight HIIT; Blessful Body - Inner Core; outdoor walk
7- Lucy Wyndham Read - 7 Min Total Body; Get Healthy U - Mat Pilates 2; outdoor walk
8 - Jessica Valent - Lunge Workout, Lucy W-R - 7 min glute workout, Blessful Body - Barre workout; Jenny Ford - March Across America Nevada
9- Jenny Ford - Step Across America - Virginia, Blessful Body - Chest Expanding Backbend Prep (hip, upper body stretching), short outdoor walk, Jessica Valent - Pilates for Scoliosis 2
10 - Pahla B 30 Min Weight Loss Cardio, Yoga w/ Adriene - Rose Yoga; outdoor walk
11 - Pahla B 55 Min Mini Band Workout; Yoga w/ Adriene - Yoga for Focus & Productivity, outdoor walk
12 - Pahla B - 25 Min Body Weight MetCon; Jessica V - "my favorite things" workout (Pilates); Yoga w/ Adriene - Healthy Body Yoga; outdoor walk
13 - Ellen -Stretch Sculpt; Trifecta Pilates - Pilates/Yoga Fusion; Blessful Body - Intro to HIIP; outdoor walk
14 - Natalie Spadaccino - Powerful Presence, Yoga w/ Adriene - 10 min yoga for self care; outdoor walk
15 - Jessica Valent - Barre w/ a ball, Floor Barre, Blessful Body Mindful Awareness; outdoor walk, Lucy Wyndham Read 15 Min Cardio & Tone
16 - Jenny Ford - Step Acreoss America - Georgia; Jenny Ford - Stretch- Hawaii; outdoor walk
17 - Jessica Smith/You Tube - 60 min Fusion Flow; Jenny Ford - March Across America - Hawaii, Yoga w/ Adriene -Post Run Yoga
18 - Ellen - Lifted & Lean; Blessful Body - Nourishing Stretch and Release; outdoor walk
19 - Jessica Valent - buns and guns; Blessful Body - Pilates for balance; outdoor walk
20 - CocoLime Fitness - Low Impact HIIT; Easy Cardio & Toning, Jessica Valent - Pilates for Anxiety and Stress; outdoor walk
21- Essentrics - Body Reshaping & Posture w/ Amanda; outdoor walk
22 - Ellen - Total Body Tune Up
23 - outdoor walk
24 - Pahla B - Strength & Cardio For Women over 50; Jessica Valent - Stronger Glutes workout
25 - Pahla B - 35 Min Low Impact Cardio, Toning & Strength; Jessica Valent - Full Body Flexibility
26- Pahla B - 25 Min Stretch & Balance; Essentrics Live Class w/ Sasha, short outdoor walk (hot and limping dogs) & 20 Min MJ mix from Up to the Beat/Gina B for extra steps
27 - Pahla B- Walking with Weights, Yoga w/ Adriene - Full Body Flow; outdoor walk
28 - Jessica - Power Pyramid walk; Trifecta Pilates - Feel Good Pilates (20 min); short outdoor walk, Trifecta Pilates - Fusion workout (25 min)
29 - Pahla B - Weights for Women Over 50; Jessica Valent Pilates - Pilates w/ a 5 lb weight
30 - Ellen - Dynamic Cardio; outdoor walk
31 - Pahla B - 25 Min Weight Loss Power Walk; Trifecta Pilates - Classical Pilates; outdoor walk
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 05:34 PM  
MathTeacher

May 1 - Walk 15 x 2
May 2 - Walk 15

May 3 - Liift4
May 4
May 5 - Liift4
May 6 - Walk in hood
May 7 - Liift4
May 8 -Callanetics
May 9

May 10 - Liift4
May 11 - Walk 15 X 2
May 12 - Liift4 + Walk 15
May 13
May 14 - Liift4
May 15 - Walk in the hood
May 16 - Callanetics

May 17 - Liift4
May 18 - Callanetics
May 19
May 20 - Liift4
May 21
May 22 - Walk 15
May 23 - Callanetics

May 24 - Liift4 + Leslie's Purple Mile
May 25 - Callanetics
May 26 - Leslie's Green Mile
May 27 - Liift4
May 28 - Walk in the hood
May 29 - Callanetics
May 30 - Leslie

May 31 - Tracey Mallett Pilates
Old 04-29-20, 11:49 PM  
bex

In!

~~~ May 2020 ~~~

1 - Rest. Still recovering from last week's stomach bug.
2 - Cardio Coach vol 1R on elliptical, Slim & Limber (LB stretches). The ability to put Cardio Coach workouts back into the rotation is making me appreciate going to gym with DH. I don't think I've ever done this workout before - by the time Coach Sean put it out, I was on to the longer ones. But now I'm restarting, this was absolutely perfect. May his name always be blessing.
3 - Delta Fit Ph1 Workout A Pure Power, Udaya Short Beginner Yoga Flow. Tried to string on some more kettlebell swings after Delta Fit, but I was really done. Amazing how tiring a workout can be in only 15 second sprints. Udaya practice wasn't my favorite but I'm happy to just try new things right now.
4 - Hannah Eden's 28 Day Fat Torch Non Stop Sweat, Met-Rx 180 Conditioning 1 (first 2 rounds), Met-Rx Stretch & Refresh. Still on my 'hey, let's try all the workouts I have' kick. Even with the modifier, 28 DFT is challenging, but sweaty fun. The Met-Rx set is ok as am total body weight workout, and reminds me that if I choose ones suitable for beg/int level, I'm not always struggling to keep up. But I like the challenge!
5 - Rest.
6 - Bike Ride (1 hour total). One of those days where everyone was out to annoy me and make my life difficult, but at least I got my bike rides in.
7 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
8 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
9 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
10 - Rest.
11 - Bike Ride (1& 1/2 hours total).
12 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
13 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
14 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
15 - Rest.
16 - Iron Core Kettlebell. Back in the gym and it was crowded, but I found a mat and swung away happily.
17 - Rest.
18 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
19 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
20 - Rest. My birthday, going out for drinks!
21 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
22 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
23 - Cardio Coach vol 2R on elliptical, Lauren Brooks' Shut Up and Train workout 1. Could feel the effects of my regular bike rides, because I hit the intervals so much harder in the Cardio Coach workout. My heart rate was up in the red zone and I felt great! Then I picked up some slightly heavier KBs for SUAT and it was the perfect pairing.
24 - Rest.
25 - Bike Ride (45 mins total).
26 - Bike Ride (1 hour total). pm Udaya Rudy Mettia 40 Minute Flow. First time I didn't actively love a Rudy practice. I mean, it was ok but it felt like he had to cut out too much to make it a 40 min practice. Also, my balance is terrible, and I wasn't even trying real balancing poses. Well, so we start.
27 - Bike Ride (35 mins total). pm started Udaya's Slow the @#%* Down and it absolutely wasn't what I needed, so Joni O'd it after 15 mins and went even more mellow with Vytas's Lie Down and Stretch.
28 - Bike Ride (1 hour 25 mins total).
29 - Bike Ride (35 mins total). Wanted to work out more but after a long week, decided dinner out with my darling was more of what my heart needed.
30 - Lauren Brooks' Shut Up and Train workout 2, Hannah Eden's FYR Friday HIIT (YT), Slim & Limber. Found the right weights and FYR just flew by, although once I passed 15 mins I had to insert extra 15 second rests in between the HIIT sections. And since I subbed in KB swings instead of skipping rope, when I got to the final plank holds, my abs were just done. But I feel pleasantly worked out all over and proud that my fitness is coming back.
31 - Cardio Coach vol 1R on elliptical, Stretch Max 3 (with the band). Last weekend I hit it just a bit too hard with Cardio Coach and ended up giving myself an occular migraine. So this time I made sure I stayed out of the red zone, and drank more water. All good.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 07:23 PM  
T2B

Week 14 - Meso 3, Week 4
26 - 29. Rest days. Work - super busy, barely had time for restroom breaks. Ugh
30. Yv2: RIO, 15 mins. P.M. STS M3 D34 - Chest & Back

may 2020...

1. Yv2: Sweat Sensation
2. STS M3 D35 - Plyo Legs
3. STS M3 D36 - Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps + Yv2: Move Your Body Woo Hoo ! Done! Definitely stronger!

Recovery Week

4. BBL: Bum Bum. Love.
5. rest day...
6. Yv2: WISI!
7. BBL: Rio Extreme. Not bad!
8. rest day...
9. rest day...
10. XTRAIN: All Out Low Impact HiiT. Love!

Week 1 - FIT|SPLIT / XTRAIN TWO MONTH ROTATION

11. Fit|Split Boxing Bootcamp | Legs & Glutes. This is my most used workout of this set. Looking forward to doing these workouts.
12. rest day.... My day in the office.
13. XTAIN: Biceps & Triceps. My washing machine stopped during the spin cycle. It’s older than my daughter so probably time for a new one. I’ll try to fix it first.
14. rest day.... I swear my company expects us to work all the time because we’re working from home.
15. A.M. 1st Half of Yv2:Rock It Out!. Lunchtime: FIT|SPLIT: Mixed Impact Cardio. Really Cathe? Squat thrusts after the warmup? I don’t think so.
16. rest day....
17 XTRAIN: Chest, Back & Shoulders 1-4 Premix + YV2: Sweat Sensation

18 - 20. rest day.... I’m dropping the rotation for now. I’m working 10 to 12 hours a day. Ugh!
21. Yv2: MYB! + Yv2: WISI!
22. Yv2 RIO + Yv2 SS
23. Yv2 MYB + Yv2 WISI
24 - 31. Nothing...

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-20, 07:12 AM  
atticus
VF Supporter

MAY
1. Move Your Asana Pilates Fusion (YouTube); Ellen Barrett Super Fast Body Blast
2. Crunch Burn & Firm Pilates; Ellen Barrett 7 Day Workout Challenge Day 4 Quick Cardio
3. Ballet Body by Jazzercise; Barre 3 (30 min. w/o from YT)
4. Jazzercise on Demand Dance Mixx; Rehab Your Body at Home - Hand & elbow Rehab; 3.27 mile walk; Essentrics 30 Day Wellness Challenge Day 1 a.m. and p.m. workouts
5. Jazzercise Live Interval Fusion (YouTube); Essentrics 30 Day Wellness Challenge Day 2 a.m. and p.m. workouts
6. 4.46 mile walk; Essentrics 30 Day Wellness Challenge Day 3 a.m. and p.m. workouts
7. Jazzercise on Demand Dance Mixx; Essentrics Strength: Full Body Workout with Sahra Esmonde-White; Xtend Barre Signature 1
8. Les Mills on Demand RPM 66; Essentrics Total Core, Legs and Butt
9. Essentrics Barre Tone and Release
10. Classical Stretch Episode 1001; Essentrics Class of 2012 (standing section);Jazzercise on Demand Strike Workout; Jazzercise Live Mother's Day Workout (YouTube)
11. Essentrics Class of 2012 (floor and barre sections);Jazzercise Live Dance Mixx Workout (YouTube); Ellen Barrett Fusion Flow
12. Jazzercise on Demand Dance Mixx; Jazzercise Flip Fusion (live stream from local studio)
13. Essentrics total Body Tone; Ellen Barrett Power Fusion; Powerful Presence (ellenbarrett.com)
14. Jazzercise on Demand Dance HIIT
15. Ellen Barett Grace + Gusto
16. Pilates Anytime Spring to Life Challenge Day 1; Jessica Smith Kickbox Barre Sculpt (YouTube); Jessica Smith Barefoot Cardio Core (WS3)
17. Jazzercise Live Interval Fusion (YouTube); Jazzercise on Demand Strike Workout
18. Ellen Barrett Fat Burning Fusion
19. Jazzercise Live Core Booty Burn (YouTube); Yogaworks AM Wake-Up; P57 Sculpt: Thighs, Glutes, and Arms with Holly
20. Jazzercise Live Flip Fusion (YouTube); Jazzercise on Demand Dance Mixx 20; Yogaworks AM Wake-Up; Winsor Pilates Bun & Thigh Sculpting
21. Jazzercise Live Strike Workout (YouTube); Barre3 30 min. YouTube workout
22. Ellen Barrett Skinny Sculpt
23. Jazzercise Live Flip Fusion Workout (YouTube); Barre3 30 min. YouTube workout; Classical Stretch Episode 1217
24. Jazzercise on Demand Dance Mixx; Barre3 30 min. YouTube workout
25. Tracie Long Defined Lines; Allaire Back Fitness Class 1
26. Jazzercise on Demand Strike workout ; Beyond Strong on the Ball Stretches
27. Jazzercise Live Interval Fusion - 20 min. (YouTube); Ellen Barrett Yogini ; Allaire Back Fitness Class 2
28. Slim Series Tone it Up
29. Jazzercise Live Core Booty Burn (YouTube); Fitness Fix upper and lower body stretches
30. Jazzercise on Demand Strike workout
31. 2300 yd swim

It's been quite a month! So very thankful for my workouts and my ability to do them!

Color Code
cardio &/or weights dvd
swim
Jazzercise
Barre
Pilates
Fusion
Classical Stretch/Essentrics
walk/spin
stretching/yoga/rehab focus
Rest day

Tags