Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-26-11, 04:06 PM  
jkpenguins

I'm so glad this thread is still alive. My waist feels thicker and my pants are tighter, though I did measure it the other day and it hasn't changed.Weird. I was on level 2 Abcentric (6 days in) and decided to skip to level 3. There is definitely a difference in the sweat factor between the two. I like three better. Maybe in my case I won't see much happen until the harder levels. I am pretty fit.

I really am enjoying TA and so want it to work and so want to be one of those people who say they are doing Continuity. I don't know what it is about TA, but I just really like it. Not having results though is not fun, especially when I see so many people doing well. I'm not giving up though.

Thanks for all the comments. Very helpful!

--Jen
jkpenguins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 06:23 PM  
MARIKA

Jen- I didn't notice results until I well in the 2cd disc. hang in there, I don't know why we beat ourselves up so bad I think We are told if we exercise regularly, watch our food intake we'll get a better healthier body, when we don't see it, it does get frustrating.
Old 09-26-11, 07:16 PM  
cardiomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeydew View Post
So how are you all finding the time to add on more workouts in addition to TA?? I don't know, even though I"m a stay at home mom, I just find it hard to work out more than an hour a day.

I'm thinking of just alternating, like Mon, Wed, Fri Ta hip level one and cardio

tues and thursday traditional weight training then the following week switch to barre tues and thurs. I don't know, I have a hard time following a rotation and the only one I did stick with but just for 3 weeks was a powerfit rotation using all the dvds. I guess it was easy for me to stick with since I knew I'd be done in under an hour.
If I add-on a workout to Meta MS, it usually subs for the meta dance cardio, generally a 30 min. workout (so duration of time is still about an hour or so). The Jillian KB& T workouts are about 40 min, so it's a bit over an hour (but not overkill). Although, I will add on a longer workout (40-60 min.) to Meta MS, just depends on the time I have. At the beginning of the Meta rotation, I was adding in some of the PowerFit resistance workouts as an add-on (not w/ the heavy band), they were a nice complement to them. I am using the dance cardio every other day or two, that works better for me (prefer to mix in other cardio). So I'm using the MS workouts as recommended (10 days per workout) but also use KB workouts & others (like TA's workouts so far, but not ready to just use her workouts, like variety).

Your idea to alternate the Meta days w/ other workouts can work, too, it sounds like a good plan. Try it out, and let us know how it works for you.
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 07:47 PM  
loulou

No kids here and I have a pretty easy schedule. I also have a difficult time getting to sleep. If I don't work out at all, I don't sleep so that is motivation. It gets addicting working out to the point of exhaustion.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 08:07 PM  
jkpenguins

Thanks Marika! You give me hope!
jkpenguins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 07:29 PM  
fitmummy

this is my point, since i began tonique my butt changed/ i actually tramsformed my entire body/i became stronger and firmer but my butt looks great considering that i am pear shape i actually no longer look like a pear or i guess a smaller pear/doing TA i didnt notice any changes in my lower part of my body, all the jumping did absolutely noting for me/i gave up , now cost me less to do Tonique dvds or go to Sylwia's class whenever i can/if i were you i would stick to tonique for 3 months doing it 4-5 times a week and you will see a major difference in your butt and legs
fitmummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 09:12 PM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmummy View Post
this is my point, since i began tonique my butt changed/ i actually tramsformed my entire body/i became stronger and firmer but my butt looks great considering that i am pear shape i actually no longer look like a pear or i guess a smaller pear/doing TA i didnt notice any changes in my lower part of my body, all the jumping did absolutely noting for me/i gave up , now cost me less to do Tonique dvds or go to Sylwia's class whenever i can/if i were you i would stick to tonique for 3 months doing it 4-5 times a week and you will see a major difference in your butt and legs
Can you post your tonique rotation?

Where does sylwia teach?

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta, metamorphosis, tracy anderson, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results