Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-09-11, 10:09 AM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I'm sorry this is a dumb question, but how do you pay if you don't have paypal?

Thanks!
Sherry
Sherry, I think you can mail a check to WWWendy--you may want to PM her to be sure though.

ETA: Here is a link with the address:http://www.videofitness.com/about/supportvf.php
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-11, 11:44 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I've never used Paypal, I always send Wendy a check.
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-11, 11:59 AM  
DejaDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfitmama View Post
The link DejaDeb provided doesn't say anything about a number of posts....
I'm pretty sure you can post as many times as you want, but you get more room in your PM box ... you know, the one that keeps getting filled up?

VF "Regular Member" = 25 saved messages allowed (both in-box and send box)
VF "Level 1" = 50 saved messages allowed
VF "Level 2" = 70 saved messages allowed

... and so on, and so on!

As someone has already pointed out -- for the cost of one really good DVD, you can not only add a cute little picture beside your user name (and fool all your friends, LOL!), you also double the number of PM's you can send and receive!!
Old 03-09-11, 12:20 PM  
sherry7899

Thanks, Mary and Pat! I know two people who had their bank accounts broken into through Paypal, so I decided to shut down my account.

Sherry
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-11, 01:31 PM  
KathAL79

Sherry, I don't use Paypal and don't remember sending Wendy a check, so I know for a fact there's another option: to pay by credit card online. If you click on the pay by Paypal link, there should be an option to enter credit card information without logging into Paypal or using anything connected with Paypal.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-11, 02:08 PM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thanks, Mary and Pat! I know two people who had their bank accounts broken into through Paypal, so I decided to shut down my account.

Sherry
That's why I only use PayPal connected to my credit card.
Old 03-09-11, 02:31 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
That's what I do too. When I first contributed, I started out with the Trial Membership ($10 for 6 months), then graduated to $20 for the one year membership.
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-11, 03:57 PM  
MsThistlebottom

OK, you all convinced me to contribute.

And now you can see what Ms Thistlebottom looked like many, many years ago (I'm the one on the left). I'll post a more recent photo later.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-11, 07:16 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathAL79 View Post
But if you decide you don't want to or can't pay the $10 for 6 months or $20 for a year to support VF but would still like to contribute something to offset the costs of hosting this forum, you can use the Support VF links while making purchases at online sites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Buy.com, Collage, and Overstock, plus a few others. (Go up to the top of this page, and you'll see along the dark blue-purple band "Support VF" second from the left.) A small percentage will go to VF. You could buy anything at any price, as far as I understand, and it will help; it doesn't have to be fitness videos.
Thanks, Kath! I had gotten behind on my quarterly reminder (e.g. nag) about supporting VF through online vendors.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-11, 02:20 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
Wow.. these posts make me want to do that too!.. I assume, the risk of someone hacking and being able to use the credit card info is less?

How does it go when you sell something on ebay for ex. and get paid to PayPal? Can you transfer the money to your credit card then?

Sorry to hijack the OT!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avatar, paypal, support vf, vf supporter