Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-15-19, 07:44 AM  
dbclark44

No workout yesterday and I seem to have lost my pedometer. I had it one when we left the house to go out to dinner last night so I know it happened then. I plan to go back to the restaurant on the off chance I lost it there. Otherwise I'll be ordering another one. So glad they're only $20 bucks.

Thanks Sissy for the info. Last time we were at Universal Studios was 2008. So it's been a while. Disney isn't my favorite place to go because of the crowds. We're only going there now as a base point to see friends and family while in FL for 2 months who live closer to that area than the Ft. Meyers area. We'll be there a week and hope to see everyone we can.

Super Friday today with bowling movie and eats. Not sure what Brenda and I will be seeing today. We sort of have to play it by ear because it depends when we finish bowling. It's not always the same time because the lanes may break and have to be reset or the people we bowl against are taking their sweet time. So we just wait and see what time it looks like we'll be done before deciding.

Have a great Friday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 11:33 AM  
Sissy B

Thursday, 11/14 - 6066 steps/2.57 miles

Deb
- Epcot will be having the Festival of the Arts in January & February. I've never been, but I have heard that it's really good.

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/ep...al-arts-guide/

Sorry you lost your pedometer.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-19, 06:58 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

Ugh, I'm under the weather with some kind of virus--aching joints and fatigue. I managed to do Cathe Live 14 Stability Ball second half this afternoon.

My sister's invalid son has started hospice care. His brain tumor is growing, and he is becoming more symptomatic (partial paralysis, almost blind, BP and temperature regulation issues) He will be 34 next month and was dx at 17. His parents have devoted the last 17 years to his care. It is so sad and so unfair.

Jack going vegan is a pain because there is not as wide a variety of food in the house. I'm not going vegan. I like cheese and am used to having several varieties in the fridge. But I don't eat it every day. Today when I looked for some cheese in the refrigerator my favorite kind wasn't there and some of what we had was moldy on the end. :/

I haven't checked my steps but I know they are pitiful.
Old 11-16-19, 07:11 PM  
Sissy B

Friday, 11/15 - 6709 steps/2.84 miles

Leslie
- I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. And I’m sorry about your nephew.

I’m not going vegan or vegetarian either! I like meat, cheese and seafood too much. Even my Veggie Calzone that I love has two types of cheese in it.
Old 11-16-19, 08:53 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I walked 4 miles on the treadmill today - then took a 2 hour nap to recover. I have most of my energy back during the day, so that's a big improvement. I have to go to the dentist Monday because something has eaten a hole through my gum at the base of a tooth. I also have a big sore on my tongue that won't heal. Last week was the end of a term, so next week will be extra crazy.
Leslie, I hope you feel better soon.
Sissy, I'm not interested in being vegan either.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-19, 08:46 AM  
dbclark44

I found my pedometer Friday. It had dropped out in the garage and rolled under the car. Glad I didn't rush to buy another one or drove over it.

My steps are pitiful since Wednesday. Haven't worked out since then. Yard work is definitely done for the season. We have about 40 bags to lug to the curb next week. They're all lined up on the side of the house right now. Yard waste only comes every other week so another pickup won't be done until 27 Nov.

Chrys, oh my, sounds like something is going on with your teeth/mouth. Let us know as soon as you can what's going on.

Leslie, so very sorry about your nephew. Hope you feel better soon.

Yesterday I spent the day with some friends at this quaint little town in MO called Kimmswick. It's the cutest place for shopping and eating where a lot of the shops are people's homes they've turned into stores. Unfortunately we thought the Christmas parade was yesterday but it's next weekend. A couple of the ladies drove in from Kansas hoping to see it. But we had a nice time walking around together. It's only an hour from where I live though, so I could go to the parade if I wanted but doubt I will. It'll be a lot more crowded than it was yesterday and I enjoyed it yesterday. It wasn't very crowded at all.

Last night DH and I went to a 50th birthday party for a friend., It was a nice time and done up real nice. We were out way past the time we like to be home and didn't get home until 10:30. But it was worth it and we enjoyed ourselves.

Have a great Sunday ladies.

Old 11-17-19, 01:19 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

Ugh, my "ickiness" has moved down from my tummy into my lower tract. I'm debating on whether I should go to the nature trail later. I keep thinking every trip to the bathroom will be the last. 😲 I need to get outside to ward off SADD.

I had to reorder the Christmas Cards because I forgot to upload the edited version of the photo. The original photo was too dark (inside shot) and the cards looked horrible.

I'm going to pick out a few recipes from my vegan cookbooks and go to IGA tomorrow. Whatever IGA does not have I will order from Walmart. I haven't used the Walmart grocery app yet (where you order online in advance and have them bring the order to your car) but it looks handy. I don't want our local IGA to go out of business so I try to keep shopping there. Both of the IGA stores in the closest towns to us have closed down. I will make sure to get my favorite cheese!

I'm going to do half of Cathe Live 19 Total Body Sculpt and attempt to go to the trail to walk.

Deb I have heard of Kimmswick but have never been there.

Chrys good luck at the dentist!
Old 11-18-19, 07:52 AM  
dbclark44

I'm gonna start off like Leslie did but for different reasons . Feel better Leslie.

Ugh, I haven't worked out in 4 days and have no reason other than being lazy.

Nothing yesterday and shoulda coulda woulda as the saying goes. But no cigar. Hopefully I'll break the streak today.

Today is bowling and one of my teammates' birthday is today. So I'll be leaving a little early so I can swing by and get a cake. Fortunately I have plenty of cards to choose from so don't have to buy one.

Well take care and have a great Monday ladies.

Old 11-19-19, 10:26 AM  
Sissy B

Saturday, 11/16 - 4948 steps/2.09 miles
Sunday, 11/17 - 5206 steps/2.2 miles
Monday, 11/18 - 10,297 steps/4.36 miles
Old 11-20-19, 10:32 PM  
cdayley

2 mile treadmill walk! Finally had some energy on a work day!
Leslie, I hope you are feeling much better!
Sissy, good job with your steps!
Deb, sounds like a fun birthday for your friend!

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers