Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-10-19, 08:47 AM  
Exercise Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
This looks more fun than some of my other bounce streaming options (LEKFit which I can't stand and Bellicon, which I think is boring).
I find their workouts to be so much more fun than the other two you mentioned. All of their workouts are really great. I'm excited that they're going to be adding Barre and cardio dance to the mix too.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-19, 08:52 AM  
Exercise Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfit41 View Post
Thanks for posting this. I have been an on and off again subscriber to be360 (Bellicon platform) but there are not very many of the workouts that I really care for. I really just want to do cardio on my rebounder, not strength moves. I will have to give this a try

Sherry
Sherry, the longer Bounce Fit workout do have strength moves, but they don't bother me like they do in other workouts. I don't know why that is but I think their sequencing is different so when you get to the strength moves you're ready for them if that makes sense. In the regular Bounce workouts the classes seem to be broken down pretty evenly into cardio for the first half of the workout and then they move on to weighted arms and leg and ab work on the rebounder. You could easily skip the strength section if you wanted to, and in fact I'm thinking of doing an Essentrics workout after the cardio on some of my bounce days - just to mix it up and I love my Essentrics.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellicon, bounce society, jumpsport, lekfit, rebounder, rebounding, rebounding streaming, rebounding workouts, streaming