Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-04-19, 03:40 PM  
GypsyRose

Margaret Richard Streaming?

Margaret Richard has a streaming deal ending today- streaming for 6 months for $95. Has anyone used her streaming service? Any advice?

I use her DVDs a lot and find them effective and safe. Right now, I'm helping my Mom who is dealing with a crippling autoimmune disorder. She's mentioned how much she liked Margaret Richard and the good music used in Body Electric on PBS back in the day. I thought that if I bought the 6 month service, I could stream it on the TV and exercise to it while my Mom joined in from her sitting position. Even if she's just tapping her foot and shaking her torso, if it makes her feel good, it's worth it to me.

I thought there was some issue a few months ago with customer service? That makes me a bit leery. Shared experiences with her service would be appreciated. Okay, thanks a lot!
GypsyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-19, 04:28 PM  
sherry7899

I saw on her Facebook page that the streaming was down for a few days this past week.

I signed up for the free trial and was charged before it was over. I had to file a dispute with paypal to get a refund.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-19, 07:44 PM  
GypsyRose

Sherry, I seem to remember you posting about your experience. Glad you got it straightened out. I think I'll hold off. Maybe put on some good tunes and do the DVDS.
GypsyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 09:07 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

It's something I really want to try, but the price is simply too prohibitive for me right now.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 09:18 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I saw on her Facebook page that the streaming was down for a few days this past week.

I signed up for the free trial and was charged before it was over. I had to file a dispute with paypal to get a refund.
Well, that stinks!

I had donated a large enough donation to her begathon to get free streaming for a year (I think it was). I was really surprised to not have received any kind of "Thank You" response. Even a form response would have been nice.

Then, when I saw that you had to post a credit card to get the "Free" streaming, I lost interest.

Not cool, Maggie!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 02:25 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Alta, Wow. She used to have A-1 customer service.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, margaret richard, poor customer service