Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-18, 08:46 PM  
anitasmith

Mes de Más with Idalis Velazquez

Has anybody heard of Mes de Más (Month of More)? It is Beachbody’s first Spanish language program, created by Idalis Velazquez. It is completely in Spanish, but it has a dubbing option in English for people who don’t speak Spanish. It’s a 4 week program with 30 minute workouts. You work out 6 days a week with one day of rest. It already started on July 16 with VIP Early Access, and it will be available for all BOD users in October. There is a free sample workout that is available online but not a BOD. Has anybody had the chance to try it out?
anitasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-18, 09:10 PM  
jusca

I heard of it. I know it's the same instructor who did "All in 18" for Women's Health. It's in Spanish and English too. I didn't know the BB program had an English version. That's good to know.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-18, 07:29 AM  
starbelly

I am interested, but BBOD is not available in my country (Netherlands). I could find a workaround, but, from what is on the website, there is a minimum 3 month sign up. I have tried to find the sample workout without luck. Would you please post a link?
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-18, 08:03 PM  
anitasmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
I am interested, but BBOD is not available in my country (Netherlands). I could find a workaround, but, from what is on the website, there is a minimum 3 month sign up. I have tried to find the sample workout without luck. Would you please post a link?
Here is the link. After pushing play, you can change the language. Hope it works.

https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/pr...e-mas/workouts

anitasmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all in 18, beachbody on demand, idalis velazquez, mes de mas