Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-05-17, 12:47 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Margaret Richard "Perfect Ten" VF reviews...

I couldn't find any reviews for Maggie's Perfect Ten in the VF Reviews. I did a Google search and found the VF reviews there. I guess the links were broken, but here they are:

http://www.videofitness.com/reviews/richard-p10v1.php

http://www.videofitness.com/reviews/...bep10-v1v2.php

Just FYI!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 02:35 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I love that one.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 02:57 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I like this one as well, yet I feel like it's one that isn't discussed here much.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-17, 05:28 PM  
videofit

I just did it the other day. There are different tweaks of her usual moves that I wish she would use again in future workouts.

Can't wait to see what will be in the streaming versions if they are the older Mexican workouts (I think).
Old 05-20-18, 11:48 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

OLD THREAD ALERT!

DOMS today in my pecs from finishing the hour-long workout #1 yesterday!

i am new to MR. after yesterday's workout, i didn't feel particularly wiped out, which is a very welcome change. workouts should make you feel refreshed, and this one does just that!

this workout was from the early 90s, which i am fine with. but my point is that MR at that age could have easily jumped on the "puke in the bucket" aerobics back in that day, but instead does this seemingly-easy-going-weights-workout.

i must add that i had to drop down on my poundage due to the high rep delt work at the end!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 02:31 PM  
OSusanna

Yes I like this one too. I’ve only Done each program as a split however, and so I don’t have the experience of doing the workout all in one day. I’m working through all my M R workouts right now and I did this one 2x after finishing Unplugged series 1900 and starting Unplugged 2000 series. So split up it was 8 workouts and I liked it a lot. I liked it better than beauty to the bone.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 09:33 AM  
Sara1000

Maybe younger VFrs don't have the same prejudice, but I can't do very vintage MR workouts - can't look at her with permed hair and those retro outfits. I lived through those days and want to forget them! She has so many more recent workouts to choose from! Sorry, just me.
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-18, 02:06 AM  
videofit

I just read the reviews from the links posted above and one of them is mine!
Old 05-26-18, 07:13 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I did her Body Electric Workout earlier in the week and am still feeling it. I love her Spandex era. The hair looks silly now but those workouts seem to pack more punch.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margaret richard, perfect 10, perfect ten, vf reviews