Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-15-16, 03:21 PM  
lorajc

Barre 3 Question?

Someone here was kind enough to recommend these for me and I really like them, as they are a bit dfferent than regular Barre workouts. They have tidbits of yoga in them, have a bit of a ballet feel to them and I love Sadie and the fact she layers the moves so you can make it easier or harder.

I seem to remember a while back a set was available online that then was available as DVDs but when I pull her store up, I don't see it. Does anyone have any info on how to purchase those? I cannot afford the monthly streaming due to severe financial issues going on right now....but I may bite for the set of DVDs if I can get them....just can't commit to an ongoing subscription.

Thanks.....and if anyone else would enjoy the features that I've highlighted above, by all means, give this a try! Especially if you've tried other barre and not liked it!!

Thanks to the VFer that recommended these...you know who you are...and I'll keep you posted.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-16, 03:36 PM  
Footballnut

You might be thinking of her Love Your Lower Body set by Prevention.
Old 05-15-16, 03:37 PM  
Footballnut

Here is is on Rodale and I think there is a discount code.

http://www.rodalestore.com/on/demand...our+lower+body

Code is CUSTOMER25 (use all caps)
Old 05-15-16, 03:54 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

6 months of streaming + a core ball is $39.95 with this deal:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1...line-kit?pos=0

I see Sadie's original DVDs (which comprised her 28 to Great set) available individually at $9.97 each.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-16, 04:40 PM  
lorajc

No it was neither of those.....it was a download that then went to DVD. Darn...maybe I'll have to search for old threads....but I'm not very good at it.
Old 05-15-16, 04:49 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

The workout she did for Exercise TV? That's Total Body Lift and it looks like it's only available in a package deal on her site.

Carol
Old 05-15-16, 05:23 PM  
lorajc

No that's not it either....it's something totally off the beaten path.....it was really expensive when it first came out and only a few got it....i wish someone here that had it would remember....please.
Old 05-15-16, 05:40 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Carol,
OMG, I could kiss you!!! Thank you for sharing this great deal with us!
Just recently I fell back in love with Barre3 and joined their online workouts when they're offered for 15 days for free. I was debating whether I could justify subscribing even though I do lots of other stuff and still pay gym membership (PF) too! Now I feel much better *and* I got an original Barre3 ball out of this deal, too!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-16, 05:41 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
No that's not it either....it's something totally off the beaten path.....it was really expensive when it first came out and only a few got it....i wish someone here that had it would remember....please.
No idea what you are thinking of. I know everyone thought her five videos were pricey when they first came out - maybe $20 to $25 each - they've since come way down in price.

Carol
Old 05-15-16, 06:07 PM  
lorajc

No, I have her five dvds.....these were an online thing and were really off the beaten path. They were around $80 to $90 and were downloads.....then eventually overtime they went to DVD at one point.....but it was a brief moment in time. Should have scooped them up. I know i sound crazy....but I know what i'm talking about. I have all of her dvds, including her Element one and other's from other Vendor's and her Pregnancy one......it's nothing you see on her website. I'll have to search further when I get more time or maybe I'll get lucky and someone that knows what I'm talking about will post.

Tags
barre 3, barre3