Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-22-15, 10:21 AM  
deineira

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
Good job! That's exciting! TA did wonders for me and I was faithful to her for a good 5 months. I dropped 20 pounds without even trying. Then I moved to something else and BOOM the weight came back, and I cannot seem to get back into the groove. I hope these help you!
Christine, did you do her cardio or other cardio? I know you have said many times she's the magic bullet for you, but I wasn't sure if you were doing just MS, or MS+TA cardio.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-15, 12:22 PM  
cpcathy

Yes, do tell. I am waffling between giving up on TA altogether for something more traditional, like Firm Express. I have almost all of TA's DVDs.

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-15, 12:56 PM  
Fidget Queen

As much as I adored TA from day 1, and even saw results when I could stay consistent, her workouts (maybe, I should say, the actual moves) didn't CLICK for me until I'd been doing other things for awhile, most notably, diligently working on my alignment and doing Callanetics.

There's something about better alignment overall + the focus in Callanetics on really exteeeeeending the body parts and muscles out while doing the moves that made TA's workouts feel entirely different and good (and harder). Also, no more wrist pain. These two things also changed Classical Stretch for me. I get a million times more out of it now.

Also, I always move more slowly than she does. I do that with almost every workout I own, so it doesn't bother me.

Now, I need to incorporate TA into my schedule and reap the benefits .
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
method for beginners, tam, tracy anderson