Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-17-17, 01:58 PM  
sillygirl

I tend to enjoy the workouts when Sadie is the instructor. She does some unique moves the other instructors don't do. Also, I find the music in her workouts are better. I also like Andrew's and Harper's workouts.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 03:33 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post
Sue, I just added it back in and may upgrade to the weekly. I looked at my notes from a few years ago and had pretty significant inch loss in the waist, hip and thigh area. Are you still doing PBL? I think neatski was still doing b3, last I heard.

~Beth
I am still doing PBL but not as often as I was. I'm struggling with my mojo. Dealing with my thyroid mess and not getting any results is really starting to wear on me. I'm not a fan of her "5 minutes more" workouts, so I haven't really been focused in the month she's released those. I'm still doing a couple here and there, but not like I was. I'm also nursing an elbow strain and I haven't been doing anything for UB for a week or so now. I'm frustrated and looking for something new and fresh. I've been subscribed to Barre 3 since Christmas and I've been doing the new workouts only. I like them, but maybe I'll add more in? I have no idea where I'm going actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
I tend to enjoy the workouts when Sadie is the instructor. She does some unique moves the other instructors don't do. Also, I find the music in her workouts are better. I also like Andrew's and Harper's workouts.
Me too!!! Sadie and Harper are my FAVORITES

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 09:25 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I was doing about 4 workouts a week with mostly Sadie. I'm short so I tend to click more with her. I lost two inches in the waist and two in the hip area, an inch from thighs. I'm probably going to go back to that plan and add weights for upper body. I like Lisa's shorter lower body workouts from YT and use those as a warm up.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre3, barre3 descriptions, momentum